PDA

View Full Version : Retro Disney items

DVCWDWMEMBER
01-28-2008, 12:50 PM
I saw the new Retro Disneyland items for sale on the web and was wondering if anyone knows if I can order them and have them mailed to me?
I love the mug and the sweatshirt. I purchased several retro Disney items when we were visiting Disneyland last year. I don't know if we will be able to visit again this year so I am hoping that I can get these items by mail.

thanks for any help that you can give.

NotaGeek
01-28-2008, 12:59 PM
You can call Disneyland DelivEARS at 1-800-362-4533. They can arrange to have any item sold in the Parks or the World of Disney store delivered to your door ... I have used them a couple of times and they are wonderful!

BrerGnat
01-28-2008, 05:02 PM
It will depend on whether the shops are still carrying them or not. I know that they don't have the same "retro" stuff as they did last year, but they have "new" retro stuff (I know, doesn't make sense). :)

NotaGeek
01-28-2008, 05:45 PM
It will depend on whether the shops are still carrying them or not. I know that they don't have the same "retro" stuff as they did last year, but they have "new" retro stuff (I know, doesn't make sense). :)

It makes sense, in fact it made sense twice. As was in my post the items must be for sale in the parks. :mickey:

DVCWDWMEMBER
01-30-2008, 12:21 PM
thank you so much for the info. I will give them a call to order those items.