PDA

View Full Version : Memory Bricks

BBrinkman
01-28-2008, 11:54 AM
Does anyone know if you can still purchase "memory bricks" at Magic Kingdom? I'm talking about the bricks you see when walking in that have family name, dates of visits, maybe a slogan or something. Seems like they stopped doing that because I can't find info on it anywhere.

faline
01-28-2008, 12:04 PM
It's been a long while since these have been available for sale.

DizneyRox
01-28-2008, 01:40 PM
Does anyone know if you can still purchase "memory bricks" at Magic Kingdom? I'm talking about the bricks you see when walking in that have family name, dates of visits, maybe a slogan or something. Seems like they stopped doing that because I can't find info on it anywhere.
Yes, cost is/was $300 or so when I got mine. They have been available at least as recent as a year ago or so.

E-mail Disney Guest Relations and inquire, be persistant.

DisnIse
01-28-2008, 06:17 PM
We bought a brick for my parents' 40th anniversary, which was 10 years ago. We never did find the darned thing - it's supposedly somewhere on the walkway between Poly and the TTC.
I wonder if there is a way to track its whereabouts. They've already moved on to their 50th, but I'd like for them to see it once!

Hmmmmmmmm

DizneyRox
01-28-2008, 06:24 PM
We bought a brick for my parents' 40th anniversary, which was 10 years ago. We never did find the darned thing - it's supposedly somewhere on the walkway between Poly and the TTC.
I wonder if there is a way to track its whereabouts. They've already moved on to their 50th, but I'd like for them to see it once!

Hmmmmmmmm
I think GR window at MK (outside the park) can help you with the location. Name is all they really need, but anything else you have would be helpful.

Hull-onian
01-28-2008, 06:55 PM
We have our memory brick. We purchased it in 1996. When we went back in 2005 it was still there and we could read it. The folks who etched it out did an a number one perfect job. We then took a photo of it. It was in really good shape. Good luck with it.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
01-29-2008, 09:29 AM

Hmmmmmmmm

We have a brick too. We got it as a gift back in 1996 for our wedding.

Anyway...We went to Guest Relations inside the MK and got a map and location to find our brick.

Ours is also down the beach.

I took some pics and it looks great. There were some in that area (right at the beach) that were not looking that good. :(

DizNee143
01-29-2008, 12:17 PM
i know its like a whole process to get one now..but supposingly they are still available...
when i was there in nov...i saw one dated sept of 2007...so...ya..i would love to get one for when im down there for my honeymoon in oct!! :mickey: