PDA

View Full Version : Most direct route to EE

Cindy'smom
01-28-2008, 08:59 AM
I seem to remember two ways to get to EE, one through Dinoland I believe. What is the quickest/most direct route to EE at rope drop? I will NOT push and shove; I will NOT run over small children, the elderly, or the handicaped; and I will not run. But I would like to know the best route to EE. Thanks!;)

Buttercup
01-28-2008, 09:04 AM
We always go through Dinoland and across the big bridge.
Look at this park map and you'll see it's probably the best way to go...
http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/languagespecific/eng/nontheme/maps/maps_reg/ak.jpg

AwPhooey
01-28-2008, 09:07 AM
I've only been to AK once since EE opened, but I used the same route as Buttercup and it was very quick and easy!

Goofeygal
01-28-2008, 10:11 AM
We as well cut through dino land.

RoosMomKanga
01-28-2008, 11:23 AM
Good to know...I would have guessed the other way- past KRR. Thanks!:thumbsup:

Cindy'smom
01-28-2008, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the tip, I usually go the other way and look over to everyone crossing the bridge on the other side, wondering if I took the wrong way.

MushuMulan
01-28-2008, 08:47 PM
I usually just walk through Asia. Dinoland is also a good choice, but I think the walkways are a bit narrower, which can make a bit more congested.

Honestly, I don't think there is any difference in distance, just the amount of people going each way.

MOJoe
01-29-2008, 02:13 PM
My son and i opened up the park last year. After the opening ceremony, the cast members held a bar across the pathway to Asia, keeping us from running. Some people jumped out of line and ran through Dinoland, but we all got there at the same time.
If you want to be in the first train of the day, don't go through the Expediton queue. Instead, go to the right. There is an entrance for Child Swaping et. al. that doesn't requre you to go through the queue.

katzctkpt
01-29-2008, 02:58 PM
We've been both ways and I think that going to Asia may be a little quicker. Last yr we ate breakfast in Dinoland before the park open and thought we'd go stand in line they too held a bar at the bridge and walked us across. We did get there 1st but, I still think that going thru Asia is quicker.