PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast @ the Castle

katzctkpt
01-27-2008, 06:28 PM
I've wanted to try the breakfast here for the past 3 years and haven't been able to get a ressie. I want to know has anyone ever tried to walk up and get in without ressies? I know you pay for this meal up front when making the ressie but, by chance do they keep a couple tables open for walkups?

ledudes
01-27-2008, 06:55 PM
I would say it is probably doubtful, but it is worth a try, especially if you go during off peak season. YOu never know, someone may cancel the night before and there could be a spot.

dolphinmickey9170
01-27-2008, 08:52 PM
I would say.....don't give up. Call every few days, or once a week. Whatever it takes. People make ressies and then change them, sometimes people cancel. Keep trying, my bet, you'll eventually make it if you keep trying.:mickey:

#1donaldfan
01-27-2008, 09:20 PM
Been in the same boat....actually this year we did walk up and try.....no dice.....we did try to make ressies, but late, I think about 30 days out, I know WAY too late, but it was an almost last second trip decison. Keep trying to get your ressies before you go....call, call, call.....you'll get 'em eventually....:thumbsup:

cajunbaby1
01-28-2008, 03:58 AM
When I called a few wks ago to make some ADR's I asked the lady when I would need to try and call to book CRT breakfast for June 2008; she simply asked me when was I looking for and told me she had the date I wanted and what time did I need. I don't know if because we had the dining plan or what..so was very surprised to not have to get up at the crack of dawn and try to call.:D Just have a credit card ready to give them...they don't charge you unless you don't cancel like 24hrs before res. Just have your wdw hotel reservation handy to also give them.

LoriMistress
01-28-2008, 07:09 PM
No, you still have to make ADRs at 180 days in advance. We were there in December and we saw people getting turned away at EVERY restaurant throughout our entire stay if you didn't have an ADR.

vamaggie
01-29-2008, 12:52 PM
Keep trying, esp at the 45 day mark when folks who have to pay package balances may cancel. Good Luck!!

lockedoutlogic
01-29-2008, 01:09 PM
IF you can't get the reservations....I would not recommend the walk up method....if you have children

It can be very frustrating to be shut out of one of the disney restaurants to your kids....

not to mention to the parents who pay alot just to set foot in the park

disney no longer has any flexibility for walkups in their dining system...at least not at possibly the most in demand location on property