PDA

View Full Version : Studios to Epcot

jeffbdw
01-27-2008, 06:14 PM
I'm looking at some maps and it seems like we could take a boat from Hollywood Studios to Epcot. Is this possible? Or, do you have to transfer somewhere?

jillluvsdisney
01-27-2008, 06:27 PM
Yes, there a boat between the two parks. It most likely will stop at the Epcot resorts before getting to the International Gateway at Epcot.
I think you stop at Swan/Dolphin, Yacht/Beach Clubs and the Boardwalk.

jeffbdw
01-27-2008, 06:42 PM
Thanks for your prompt reply:mickey:

Polynesian Dweller
01-27-2008, 08:03 PM
Yep, it does stop at the Epcot resorts. If you are up to a walk, there is also a walkway from the Studios to Epcot which takes about 20 minutes and follows the boat route. A really nice spot for a walk through the world.

heidi614
01-27-2008, 08:07 PM
Yes, It's great transportation. We had a little trouble finding the transfer in Epcot, just ask. It takes you right to the studios front door!

heidi614
01-27-2008, 08:08 PM
Yes, It's great transportation. We had a little trouble finding the transfer in Epcot, just ask. It takes you right to the:mickey: studios front door!

tiaramom
01-27-2008, 08:14 PM
Where are the boat stops at Studios?
Boat called?

At Epcot?
boat called?

Is the bus or boat a faster route?

Where is the walkway?
Thanks...

dolphinmickey9170
01-27-2008, 08:45 PM
Yep, it does stop at the Epcot resorts. If you are up to a walk, there is also a walkway from the Studios to Epcot which takes about 20 minutes and follows the boat route. A really nice spot for a walk through the world.

I have to agree, especially when the crowd getting on the boat is so large. I prefer the walk. It's quiet, tranquil and very beautiful.

The boat stop at the studios is just to the right of the enterance. Look to your right beyond the bus stops and you will see the "Friendship Boats" coming and going to and from the dock.

The boat stop at Epcot is just through the International Gateway between the UK and France, there is a bridge you will cross heading to France and on the right is the gateway.

Usually the boat is quicker during the daytime, but if one park is closing, the boat gets packed and slower at all the resorts it must stop at along the route; Boardwalk, Swan and Dolphin, Yacht and Beach Club.

The walkway is when you are leaving the studios, stay toward the left of the bus depot and continue the path along the river. Do not enter the parking lot, just stay on the path.

jefmblrd
01-28-2008, 10:18 AM
The walk from Epcot to the Studios is nice, and we've done it a couple of times. We usually take the boat, though, since we are walking so much in the parks. The boat ride is relaxing-for us it's a good time to get off your feet and rest.

Carol
01-28-2008, 01:13 PM
I would not recommend the boat during hot weather months. They have no windows that open, no A/C and are very crowded. It can seem like 200 miles in those conditions - especially when crammed in with tons of sweaty, tired people. :ack: