PDA

View Full Version : Changing an AAA reservation?

Auntie
01-27-2008, 01:09 PM
I've been calling to see if any codes attached to our names..nothing yet. Was thinking of booking with a AAA rate..Disney said they can only reserve a "room only" with that. Meaning I can't add dining or tickets without going through a AAA travel agent. Okay..thinking about that. Only..what if I do receive a code eventually, or Disney Visa comes out with a promotion for the time period I'm interested in.(5/17-5/24)? Will I be able to change a AAA package to a Disney Visa or discount code reservation? I'm thinking I should book the room only AAA and then see if we get a code, or Visa Disount later and covert? Thanks..any help is greatly appreciated.:mickey:

Strmchsr
01-27-2008, 03:13 PM
As Disney told you, AAA packages can only be booked via AAA. According to Info Central, for the time frame you're looking at, historically there have been discounts for part of that time (remember, Disney goes day by day now, not one rate for the whole vacation) so I would expect something to be released again. I think you'd be better off booking with Magical Journeys, who can also get the AAA room only rate for you, but who will also immediately apply the best discount for you when it's released without you having to worry about anything.

splashtest
01-28-2008, 12:01 PM
Magical Journeys is definitely your best bet.:D

luvwinnie
01-28-2008, 09:34 PM
We booked through AAA last September with a AAA package. When the free dining promotion came out, our AAA agent just redid our reservation and added the free dining.