PDA

View Full Version : Using dining credits for HDDR

disnygrl08
01-26-2008, 09:07 PM
Is it worth it to use 2 dining credits per person for the HDDR show or should I just pay for it? There will be 2 adults and 2 kids. We just have the basic dining plan, but it seems like a lot of credits to use for one meal. What are your experiences?

Thanks!

Strmchsr
01-26-2008, 10:04 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!!

The show is fantastic and well worth it. However, if you can use those credits elsewhere I would recommend paying out of pocket. If those credits would go to waste, then use them. I never like to use DDP for a 2 credit meal. It loses a lot of its value that way.

Natazu
01-26-2008, 10:13 PM
Hi, and welcome to INTERCOT!

The problem with using the DDP for the dinner shows is seating. I like to be down front (category 1 seating). On the dining plan, you can only get cat 2 or 3 seats, depending on when you call. I think it's worth it to pay out of pocket for the better seats. Then you will have extra DDP credits to use for a really great signature meal like California Grill or Flying Fish Cafe.

disnygrl08
01-26-2008, 10:15 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I admit I've become a little addicted to these discussion boards ever since we started planning for our trip!

Natazu
01-26-2008, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I admit I've become a little addicted to these discussion boards ever since we started planning for our trip!
It's only an addiction if it runs your life... a lot.