PDA

View Full Version : BCV & VWL questions

crazykids
01-26-2008, 05:55 PM
We are doing a split stay this summer at BCV & VWL. I was wondering what were the best rooms to request. Can you get an Epcot view at the Beach Club? How about a water view at Wilderness Lodge? We enjoy having something to look at while sitting on the balcony & not so worried about noise. Thanks!

MaizeNBrew
01-27-2008, 01:20 AM
Our home resort is VWL, and most of the views are pretty much the same (woods) which is actually kind of nice. There are a few villas that overlook the quiet pool.

The big thing for me is that there is that each floor is set up with a VERY long hallway -- think the infinate hallway you see in Haunted Mansion. If you are one to visit your room a few times a day for rests, this actually starts adding up. I would request something near the elevator.

FiggyFan
01-27-2008, 05:00 PM
We did the same split stay last summer. For BCV, you can get some good views of the Epcot fireworks, but I don't think there are any particularly great views of the park. We were in room 422, and had a great view of the fireworks. We were not too far from the elevator either :mickey:.

LovinWDW
01-30-2008, 12:44 AM
We are also doing a split stay at WLV and BC this summer, one week at each! See you there!