PDA

View Full Version : If you got stuck...

WDW1985
01-26-2008, 08:38 AM
Ok, all of us have been stuck on a ride before and in general it's pretty boring as you just sit there. BUT what if you got stuck on a ride that didn't stop for an entire day?
What Disney ride would you want to get stuck on and which would you not?

Just a silly question for entertainment purposes only. Do not try this on your next trip! :D

For Me I would have to say...
Stuck On: Spaceship Earth
Not Stuck on: Tiki BIrd Room

wdw1985
:mickey:

BostonChic
01-26-2008, 09:06 AM
I would choose to be stuck on Peter Pan's flight:heart:,
The great movie ride&Splash Mt.:coaster::crazy::mickey:

#1donaldfan
01-26-2008, 09:13 AM
Stuck on would be either PP or HM
NOT Stuck on KRR......we love this ride but last year we were able to stay on it three consecutive times and we ALL go totally soaked, it was fun but for a whole day....??

Ian
01-26-2008, 09:28 AM
"Stuck on" would be a toss-up between Pirates, HM, and Soarin' ...

"Not stuck on" is no contest ... "It's a world of laughter, a world of tears ... " :eek:

laward32
01-26-2008, 11:03 AM
Stuck on PP, POTC, HM
Not stuck on Stitch, IASW, Teacups, Dumbo, Alladin ( I don't like going in constant circles)

Timekeeper
01-26-2008, 11:11 AM
Well this is an interesting thread :number1:

Stuck On: Haunted Mansion, Rock'n'Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest, or........ the TTA! :mickey:

Not Stuck On: Tiki Birds, Any Dumbo-esque type attraction, or Tom Sawyers Island

I wouldnt mind being stuck on Small World :secret:

scoot241
01-26-2008, 11:40 AM
I wouldn't mind being stuck on any of the Mountains.

I definitely wouldn't be want to stuck on IASW or CoP. While good in small doses, I think overexposure to both of those songs could drive someone insane. :thedolls::thedolls::thedolls:

DisneyTwirler13!
01-26-2008, 11:44 AM
Stuck on: Buzz Lightyear, Expedition Everest, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, the Carrousel, TTA, Soarin' Test Track, Tower of Terror, The Great Movie Ride, The Backlot Tour, Dinosaur, Primeval Whirl, and Kali River Rapids, Astro Orbiter, Kilomanjaro Safaris

Not Stuck on: Small World, Space Mountain (had this happen, and was incredibly bored and kind of sensitive to light afterwards for a while), Pirates, Snow White, Pooh, Maelstrom, the Nemo ride, the Monorail, the Mexico Ride, Misson Space, It's Tough to be a Bug

kakn7294
01-26-2008, 12:10 PM
Actually, if I had to be stuck on a ride all day, I'd want to be stuck on Ellen - it's inside, it's air-conditioned, and the cars are huge and never full these days so I could probably stretch out and nap. CoP would be okay too.

I would not want to be stuck on anything that goes in circles, Primeval Whirl, Kali, and I'm not sure that I could handle the bumps any of the "thrill" rides all day.

crazeedizneefinatic
01-26-2008, 12:24 PM
Without a doubt HM! Next would be POC. I picked Soarin' but thought about my legs dangling all day and falling asleep, yikes! Boy, I put much thought into this, lol.

hubbyofadisneyholic
01-26-2008, 12:32 PM
Wouldn't mind being stuck on TTA or COP.

If I got trapped on IASW for a day they would have to put me in a straight jacket for transport :ambal:to the nearest wacko ward...:crazy:

Darbylew
01-26-2008, 12:33 PM
I think we have been stuck on most rides at
one time or another. We had to walk down the
stairs on Spaceship Earth one time. I guess that
I would choose either POTC or HM for all day
but I sure hope that never happens. :D
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND GOING BACK THE
FIRST OF APRIL. :mickey:
FIRST TRIP 1972
LAST TRIP NOV. 2007
NEXT TRIP APR. 2008
AND MANY TRIPS IN BETWEEN

AdventurerKim
01-26-2008, 02:43 PM
My family and I got stuck on Horizons and had to be let out of the back of the ride car. We had to walk off the ride, and we ended up below the ride and had to walk back "up" into the park. We've been stuck on most rides at some point.

I would love to get stuck on Haunted Mansion for a day! :number1:

I would not want to get stuck on Small World where they're singing the song incessantly. Getting stuck in the Polynesian/South Pacific room would be fine because I like the music.

Hair_Razor
01-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Stuck on: TTC, or Soarin'

Not: IASW!!!!Mission Space :ack:

biodtl
01-26-2008, 08:30 PM
BTMR for me - every time I get off, I think, I wish that could go on forever...

WDW1985
01-26-2008, 09:39 PM
Actually, if I had to be stuck on a ride all day, I'd want to be stuck on Ellen - it's inside, it's air-conditioned, and the cars are huge and never full these days so I could probably stretch out and nap.

There's a reason you're a senior Intercot member - plenty of Disney wisdom!
:thumbsup:

wdw1985
:mickey:

SAHDad
01-26-2008, 10:42 PM
I wouldn't mind being stuck on Ellen (for the reasons listed above), and Soarin' probably wouldn't bother me. I like Mission: Space (the original version), so that would probably be okay too, although I suspect that they would just stop the ride and you would sit there in the (admittedly tiny) compartment.

Worst? IASW or Carousel. I've been stuck on both, for periods of an hour or more.

jedi jen
01-26-2008, 11:47 PM
Me:mickey:, DS(9):mickey3:, and DD(5) :minnie:vote for stuck on: Buzz, COP, Mickey's Philharmagic, Kali, Ellen, TTA, Goofy's Barnstormer :coaster:

Would not stuck on: IASW, Splash Mountain, Stitch

Polynesian Dweller
01-27-2008, 12:47 AM
Stuck On: TOT,Splash Mt, Big Thunder

Not Stuck On: Its a Small World

wedway76
01-27-2008, 10:11 AM
We were stuck on HM for a relatively long time and didnt mind it. As a matter of fact it started and stopped about 3 or 4 times so we were stuck in differnt places. It was fun to get a real long look at each scene. We loved it, but of course it wasn't anywhere near all day.

Basically if we were stuck a real long time, I would prefer anywhere with air conditioning and would rather not be stuck somewhere outside in the sun.

mgmnut
01-27-2008, 02:17 PM
My DD and DS (twins 10) say they would like to get stuck on Rockin Rollercoaster :coaster:

Me, I think I would like to get stuck on Splash Mountain.

Ride not to get stuck on:
Small World or Tiki Room

crltkcagle
01-27-2008, 04:28 PM
I would definetly pick buzz lightyear or POC! Can you imagine how many points we could get being stuck shooting aliens with lasers all day.
I don't think I would mind being stuck on any of the rides, just please don't get me stuck on a bus to the park.

dumbo ears
01-27-2008, 04:33 PM
i would like to get stuck on peter pan or HM. I wouldnt on Splash mouontain, TOT, or dinosaur(which ive been stuck on at the very last part)

katzctkpt
01-27-2008, 11:12 PM
We've been stuck on Splash Mt, HM, POC, and IASW. I don't recommend that one.

I would say I wouldn't care to be stuck on PP or Mickey's PhilharMagic. The seats are comfy.

Mikey Piano 23
01-28-2008, 12:06 AM
I would love to be stuck on Expedition Everest...especially the FIRST CAR!!!:thumbsup:

Mousefever
01-28-2008, 12:19 AM
I have to go with TTA. A relaxing ride, with a nice breeze. And at least you get to people watch in Tomorrowland.

I would hate to be stuck on the Teacups.

Amy

:dory:

Belle619
01-28-2008, 10:02 AM
Rides I'd want to get stuck on:
Buzz Lightyear - that way I can keep trying to improve my score!
Splash Mt. - your indoors and outdoors, so wouldn't get claustrophobic.

Rides I wouldn't want to be stuck on:
Anything that makes my tummy a little queasy !

c&d
01-28-2008, 11:37 AM
I could get stuck on HM, Splash or Space Mtn. for rides.

But for just plain people watching getting stuck on TTA for the day would be fun.

Not stuck on: Definately the tea cups, followed shortly by MS.

Marker
01-28-2008, 12:25 PM
If the presumption is the ride continues to operate, you just can't get off...

I'd have to go with TTA, or the Train. At least with those each time around the scenery would change with different people moving around. I also think I could spend a relaxing day on the LIberty Belle Riverboat, that wouldn't be bad at all, in fact, it sounds kind of enjoyable, just sittin' back relaxing as the riverboat meanders along.

Sure ,Tower of Terror sounds good, but bouncing up and down for hours and hours would soon get pretty uncomfortable.

If shows count, I wouldn't hate the Monster's Inc, Laugh Floor. It's air conditioned, fairly comfortable, and the show changes.

And if it was still open, the Golden Horseshow would be great. Singing, Dancing, jokes, Dancing Girls, and access to something to eat and drink.... yeah, that would be the one to be stuck in all day.

TBY2225
01-28-2008, 12:54 PM
I wouldn't mind getting stuck on PP, HM, PoTC, TTA, Buzz, CoP. In fact on my last two trips I have been stuck in both HM and CoP, but just for a few minutes each!

My favorite rides are trill rides, but there is no way I would want to get stuck all day on BTMRR, E:E, SM, ToT or RnR! :sick:

mouseketeer mom
01-28-2008, 02:59 PM
Please please let me get stuck on Soarin'! Whenever that ride ends I try to refuse to get off..hmm..never works:humph::mickey:

beksy
01-28-2008, 03:27 PM
I know I'm in the minority but for me stuck would be IASW (yes, I could be called crazy but I LOVE that song), PoC, HM, or Splash, BTMRR, ToT

Not Stuck would be Dumbo, Teacups, or any other ride where you basically stay in one spot without a lot of little things to notice that I wouldn't without seeing them repeatedly!

laughingplace<3
01-28-2008, 03:28 PM
I wouldn't want to be stuck on ANY of these for a long period of time! If I had to, I'd be stuck on the train, riverboat, or Tom Sawyer Island.

cujo31
02-01-2008, 09:43 AM
My choice would be HM without a doubt...oh wait, I get that almost EVERYDAY anyways....POC, COP, TTA, or the train. PPF is WAY too short to wanna be stuck on, but a great ride to go on a few times.

IASW would be a nightmare.

DisneyDD2
02-01-2008, 09:52 AM
I wouldn't mind being stuck on:
MK- Splash Mountain
AK- Kilimanjaro Safari
DHS-Muppets (though not a ride)
Epcot-Soarin'

I wouldn't want to be stuck on:
MK-Small World
AK-Dinosaur(I enjoy the ride, but not all day)
DHS-Rock and Rollercoaster(I love the ride, but it would give me a huge headache if I even rode it 2x in a row)
Epcot-Journey into the Imagination

DNS
02-01-2008, 11:07 AM
We were stuck in one scene on CoP for 10 or 15 minutes once. Not long enough to get annoyed, but just long enough to be pretty funny seeing the same scene over and over.

I wouldn't mind being stuck on Pirates all day or TTA.

Not stuck on any coaster, ToT, or IASW.:sick:

ltam16
02-01-2008, 01:04 PM
We got stuck on Maelstrom right at the part where the troll pops up. My kids were a little scared. My daughter had just lost her 2 front teeth and the lights make everything glow so she looked like a vampire with fangs and her eyes gloed yellow so her brother was real afraid of her and the trolls! So I would NOT pick that ride.

I'd love to be stuck on Peter Pan, the ride in Mexico, or Transit Authority!

Disneyatic
02-01-2008, 03:20 PM
I am in the minority, and probably going to sound nuts.............but I would choose IASW or Journey Into Imagination (I love the room at the end with all the Figments in the sky) to be stuck on. As long as I don't get stuck permanently in the skunk room!

The one ride I wouldn't enjoy being on all day is the Teacups. I think after 4 or 5 consecutive rides I would be sick!

DisFan01
02-02-2008, 05:16 PM
I would either choose Haunted Mansion, or Expedition Everest: the Last Car! :thumbsup:

princessimagineer
02-02-2008, 06:45 PM
can i get up while im stuck and explore the scene? cuz i always wanted to like, approach people in POC and IASW... i promice i wont touch or wreck anything... i just want a closer look...

stuck on - POC (which i have), TTA, any dark ride realy, any mountain, the first room in muppits (preferably alone though so that i can read EVERYTHING in that room, its a personal goal that i still havnt finished yet), philharmagic, KRR (because i sorta think that ride should be a tad longer)

not to get stuck on - Soarin (hate hights), VoLM, and Spaseship Earth (because i have, in the backwords at-the-top-of-the-backwords-hill part, and i hate hights and mistakenly looked behind me and scared myself.... that and i cant get the colorchanging of that part out of my head)

disneymom2000
02-02-2008, 10:06 PM
I love Soarin' I thought about being on it all day and at first thought - no because I got dizzy riding it three times in a row, but then I thought I could always just shut my eyes and float for a while before watching again. It would definately have to be Soarin. I don't think I could do Tiki Room or the Tea Cups.

jszczur5
02-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Essentially I could ride PoC and Splash all day. I would not want to be stuck riding the tea-cups.:ack::ack: