PDA

View Full Version : closestgood neighbour hotel / booking on expedia

laughingplace<3
01-26-2008, 03:43 AM
I stayed at Paradise Pier last time I went, and although I LOVED it, it was a bit pricey.

We are looking to stay at a Good Neighbour hotel- the CLOSEST one to Disneyland, and also a nice one.:mickey:

I also wanted to book this on expedia because of cheaper hotel rates, but then does it still count as a Disneyland good neighbour, or is that only when you book it WITH disney?
Meaning, I want the benefits you get when booking a Good Neighbour package, but can you do that on expedia?:confused:

Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

Melanie
01-26-2008, 04:18 AM
I think you either have to book through Disney or a travel agent to get the Good Neighbor benefits, but I could be wrong since I've never gone that route.

I've stayed at the Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort, and it was great! A very good friend highly recommends the Best Western Park Place Inn. They are both right across the street from Disneyland, and are actually closer than the Disney hotels to the main entrance.

laughingplace<3
01-27-2008, 09:22 PM
Thank you very much for your feedback- I'm going to look into both of them. :mickey:

NotaGeek
01-27-2008, 09:43 PM
There is also a Ramada Inn right across the street from the Main Entrance that has a great pool and I have stayed there many times for less than $100 a night, even during high season. You check out their website (http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=05756&brandInfo=RA)for great deals.

disneymother
01-30-2008, 12:28 PM
The Best Western Park Place Inn is right across the street, you cross at the light, and you are there. The room we stayed in had a little sitting area next to the beds, nice amount of room. And you can't beat the location to the parks! But if you have little ones, going to bed early is difficult, the fireworks are VERY loud!
Overall, a good place to stay!:thumbsup: