PDA

View Full Version : Best Castle Views

disneydear
01-25-2008, 09:33 PM
Can anybody tell me which has the best MK Castle Views. CR, Poly, or GF.My DH who acts like he is not as interested in Disney as I am says that if we are going to go this year(Planning probably for Oct 08) he wants to be able to see the Castle from our hotel. So, I say ok honey whatever you want:D I will ask the people here on my favorite disney website their opinions. So if you have stayed at any or all of these resorts I would appreciate your input. Thank You in advance
Janet
PS:
We also will be celebrating my 50th:secret:

princessimagineer
01-25-2008, 10:08 PM
MK view from CR by far. the Poly is on the complete opposite side of the lagoon so althought you can see the castle, its nothing compared to CR. GF mite not be that bad, but CR is right on the other side of space mountain. im sure you can find a map somewhere, or google earth it, CR is my vote for castle view :thumbsup:

Mickey_Fan0020
01-25-2008, 11:45 PM
The best way to see wishes is To go On the Transit.
:thumbsup:
It is great.
Might be a little crowed But you get the best View!;)
Thx..
Anne
:mickey:

wendy*darling
01-26-2008, 12:24 PM
I agree that the BEST view would be a Tower room at the Contemporary.
But the Poly has a nice feel to it too- and a lagoon view there may be less pricey than those tower rooms.

disneydear
01-27-2008, 01:11 PM
Thank you to those who answered.:thumbsup: I think right now we are leaning towards the poly. We liked the feel of it when we ate there in Dec. 2006.

Jimenyfan
01-27-2008, 06:49 PM
WE had a great view of the castle from one of the dormer rooms in the Sago Cay building at the GF.