PDA

View Full Version : New Items 1/26

WDWfanatic742
01-25-2008, 08:16 PM
Magician Clothing - Picture (http://avmk.disney.go.com/avmk_v0300/en_US/media/calendar/EventInfo-2008-01-25-MagicianOutfit.jpg)
Magic Show Stage Curtain - Picture (http://avmk.disney.go.com/avmk_v0300/en_US/media/calendar/EventInfo-2008-01-25-MagicShowCurtain.jpg)

Blue Genie
01-25-2008, 09:08 PM
I'll pass on them.

chrisb26
01-26-2008, 11:15 AM
New Items are out

They are on sale in the Main Street Magic Shop

The Curtain - 750 Credits
Magic Hat - 1000 Credits
Magic Shirt - 500 Credits
Magic Pants - 500 Credits

I am still trying to figure out why we needed so many credits this month. It doesn't appear anything else will probably come out. Yet said we would need credits. More things came out in Halloween Month and Christmas month where I would have needed more credits then this yet I was never told to budget wisely.

cEveArdenfan
01-26-2008, 11:44 PM
Am I right in guessing the MS stands for Magic Shop? Of course, I like the curtain. Not sure where I would put it though.:surf:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
01-27-2008, 12:30 AM
Cute little outfits, but currently I'm not in the position to buy stuff yet.. :blush:

chrisb26
01-27-2008, 01:20 AM
The new items are alright nothing amazing kind of strange we didn't get any shoes to go with that outfit.

If this is the last things released this month I am going to have to say I'm not really happy. We got one new magic pin which is cool but isn't that amazing.

My only guess would be maybe they'll continue this month on to the next since we only got half a month instead of a full one but wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen.

Also in case you went into the Emporium and noticed all the magic was gone. I dont know if its been posted elsewhere but they have moved all the magic into the Magic shop.

LittleDragonErin
01-27-2008, 01:28 AM
They brought back the host pin but did away with the weekly pin. They moved the new stuff to Saturdays, giving us one less day to buy them (if they were to do the weekly item thing). The new stuff is coming out in the magic shop instead of the emporium, making the emporium another "dead" shop. And I'm still waiting to "go crazy" over magic month.

I'd say the checkers is keeping me happy, except it's becoming another pirates/mansion with sore losers left and right and impatient people constantly griping while waiting their turn in line. I don't think I've ever used the ignore button more than I have this past week.

Something tells me Disney still doesn't know what direction to take this marketing tool of theirs yet.