PDA

View Full Version : NJ Meet- April 6

wendy*darling
01-25-2008, 07:20 PM
Hi Jersey girls and boys!
It's been a long time since we had a meet.

ElenitaB, Hammer and I are planning this one for Menlo Park- nice and central for everyone.
It will be on Sunday, April 6th at the Benihana's right outside the Menlo Park Mall.
We will meet for lunch at 1:00- and chat and eat until about 3:00 or so. And then those who are interested can head into the mall to... where else?... the Disney Store! :mickey:

We hope to have some games- trivia, etc. and maybe even some prizes! :party:

And you guys in NY and PA- you are most certainly welcome too! :thumbsup:

We will need a firm head count in early March so Benihana's can see where we will fit. Their hibachi tables seat 10- so we hope to have at least a few full of Intercotees!

Let us know if you are interested.

ATTENDEES:
wendy*darling (Linda & John)- 2
ElenitaB (Ellen & Ben)- 2
Hammer (Christine)- 1
mouseketeer mom (Lisa, Katie & Khloe)- 3
tinksmom02 (Christi & Jenna)- 2
Jared (Jared ;))- 1
mickeychick (Juli & Wayne)- 2
Mackflava99 (Bryan)- 1
BeachClubBabe (Heather + 2)- 3
diz_girl (Amanda)- 1
JPL (Jeff)- 1? needs a ride
Scar (Jeff) -1(tentative)

ElenitaB
01-26-2008, 02:47 AM
Looking forward to this! There will be two of us crossing state lines to visit with you all!

mouseketeer mom
01-28-2008, 09:41 AM
I'd LOVE to be there! Count me in please, and keep me in the loop with any changes!:)

wendy*darling
01-28-2008, 02:42 PM
Excellent! Glad you will be able to come. :mickey:

For all:
I will keep an updated list of attendees in the first post of this thread, so we can all see who is coming. It would be helpful to have the total number of people coming with you, too.

mouseketeer mom
01-28-2008, 02:52 PM
Hi! Just noticed on your attendees list...everyone had a "real" name next to their screen name..mine's Lisa, so feel free to add it in!:mickey:

tinksmom02
01-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Yay! Another meet! Count me in, and I'd like to bring DD5, if that's OK!

wendy*darling
01-28-2008, 11:30 PM
:thumbsup: Glad to have you!

prprincess
01-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Count me in for now, but I'll let you know for sure once the date gets closer. You know how it is when you have two little ones--I can never plan things too far in advance!!

Oh, and the real name is Nanette. :-)

mouseketeer mom
01-29-2008, 11:41 AM
I noticed that others are bringing along a guest..who is everybody bringing? Should I plan on bringing my kids? (or my girls at least!) or my DH? ...although I know he'd be happy to bow out;)..its my very first meet, and I'm so excited to meet you all!

wendy*darling
01-29-2008, 12:10 PM
I am bringing DH- my DS17 will actually be in WDW that weekend! :mickey: But I don't think he would have come to the meet anyway! ;)

I know Ellen will be coming with her son, Ben.
It looks like tinksmom is bringing her DD5.

It's lunch (at a hibachi table) and Disney conversation. And a chance to get to know some of the people you "talk to" here on the boards. Bring whoever you think would enjoy it! We're not that scary!

And, Nanette- hope you can make it!

tinksmom02
01-29-2008, 12:19 PM
Jenna (DD) loves hibachi, so I know she'll have a good time! And I'm looking forward to seeing Ellen again, and meeting some other Intercotees!
Christi

JerseyMouse
01-30-2008, 03:43 PM
Sounds like fun!!! Myself and my wife would like to be included!!

Jared
01-30-2008, 04:50 PM
Linda, I'm trying to come to this one. I spoke to Ellen about it yesterday.

BronxTigger
01-30-2008, 04:54 PM
I don't think I can make it. I have school that day until 12:45 in the city. :(

wendy*darling
01-30-2008, 07:09 PM
I don't think I can make it. I have school that day until 12:45 in the city. :(
You will be missed! :(

Linda, I'm trying to come to this one. I spoke to Ellen about it yesterday.
I'll add you to the list- let us know if your plans change.

Sounds like fun!!! Myself and my wife would like to be included!!
Excellent- Glad to have you Jerry!

JerseyMouse
01-30-2008, 07:39 PM
FYI--my wife's name is Diane

JerseyMouse
02-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Unfortunately, we won't be able to attend....:(

Jerry and Diane

wendy*darling
02-09-2008, 05:48 PM
Sorry to hear that Jerry!
Maybe next time.

Bumping up to look for more people!

MickeyChick
02-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Ooh, this is so exciting. My sweetie and I are planning to come if you'll have us.

wendy*darling
02-11-2008, 09:47 PM
We would be happy to have you! :mickey:
I will add the 2 of you to the list in the 1st post.
Do you mind sharing your first names?

grego77
02-11-2008, 10:34 PM
I might be in that area that weekend. I will let you know when I know. :mickey:

wendy*darling
02-12-2008, 10:21 AM
I might be in that area that weekend. I will let you know when I know. :mickey:
:thumbsup: We'd love to have you.

grego77
02-17-2008, 10:31 PM
It looks like I SHOULD be able to make it that weekend...altho, since I would have to leave literally RIGHT at 3 to make it back up to MA by 7, would it be at all possible to make the meet a bit earlier like 11:30 or 12 or so? I would also have to check out the Disney store before the meet, as I literally have to leave right after the meal. :(

I obviously don't want to impose, and if plans are set, that's totally cool, but it would make my life a whole lot easier not having to drive through rush hour traffic back in NY/CT to lovely Worcester, MA. :cool:

wendy*darling
02-18-2008, 10:23 AM
Hey Greg- that's good news!
Loved the photos from your New England meet this weekend. :thumbsup: It looks like we will have a good turn out as well.

I will leave it up to the group as to whether or not we can start a bit earlier. Even if we can't- that would still give you 2 hours to enjoy a meal with us. So if you are down in NJ anyway- we hope you will still be a part of our meet.

I am adding you to the list on post #1 right now!

It looks like I SHOULD be able to make it that weekend...altho, since I would have to leave literally RIGHT at 3 to make it back up to MA by 7, would it be at all possible to make the meet a bit earlier like 11:30 or 12 or so? I would also have to check out the Disney store before the meet, as I literally have to leave right after the meal. :(

I obviously don't want to impose, and if plans are set, that's totally cool, but it would make my life a whole lot easier not having to drive through rush hour traffic back in NY/CT to lovely Worcester, MA. :cool:

grego77
02-18-2008, 10:28 AM
sounds great...again, barring any last-minute conflicts, I should be able to make it regardless.

Greg :mickey:

BronxTigger
02-18-2008, 10:39 AM
This Menlo Park place...is it accessible by public transportation? I get out of school at 12:45 but most days we have been getting out early, like around 12. So maybe I can make it if I can figure out how to get there.

wendy*darling
02-18-2008, 07:24 PM
I really do not know the answer. I would expect yes- on NJ Transit buses. More so on weekdays than weekends for commuters, but I honestly do not know.
Perhaps someone who lives in the area now does? (I moved away from there 30 years ago ;))
But if you are coming from the Bronx- I would think it would take a good 60-90 minutes one way, IF there was a bus leaving Port Authority when you could be there. Timing sounds kind of tight.

BronxTigger
02-19-2008, 07:40 AM
My school is right outside a PATH station on 23rd Street in Manhattan. I just don't know how close/far the PATH train runs from Menlo Park.

It probably won't happen. I'm just trying to see if I can make it happen.

Mackflava99
02-19-2008, 09:31 AM
I would love to attend- that is actually pretty close to me, I live in Sayreville-
Bryan
Count me in, i will see if my wife can come too. She does work on Sunday's frequently.

Mackflava99
02-19-2008, 09:34 AM
The only way i believe there i public transportation to Menlo park would be to take a train to Metro Park, then take a cab to the mall-
Getting a cab back to the train station would be slightly more difficult, but i am sure someone would drive you back. its only about a 5-10 minute drive.

wendy*darling
02-19-2008, 03:13 PM
My school is right outside a PATH station on 23rd Street in Manhattan. I just don't know how close/far the PATH train runs from Menlo Park.

The only way i believe there i public transportation to Menlo park would be to take a train to Metro Park, then take a cab to the mall-
Getting a cab back to the train station would be slightly more difficult, but i am sure someone would drive you back. its only about a 5-10 minute drive.

Unfortunately, the PATH trains don't come anywhere near Menlo Park. The PATH to Newark and then switch to an NJ Transit train to MetroPark or an NJ train out of Penn Station to MetroPark, sounds like the best answer to me too.
I am thrilled that you are trying so hard to make this work, but the timing and distance sounds like it's too much of an obstacle this time.

I would love to attend- that is actually pretty close to me, I live in Sayreville-
Bryan
Count me in, i will see if my wife can come too. She does work on Sunday's frequently.
I'll add you right now. Let me know your wife's name if she will be able to join us!

Beach Club Babe
02-20-2008, 09:03 AM
Could someone tell me where Menlo Park is? I'm not familiar with it. It may be a possibility for me.

Mackflava99
02-20-2008, 10:08 AM
Menlo Park is basically a section in between Edison, Metuchen and Iselin, ( i think its officially part of edison) that is the home of Thomas edison's lab. the biggest attraction is actually a mall, and a large park (no rides, just grass)

Its located very close to the NJ turnpike (exit 11) and garden state parkway ( exit 130 i believe) Route 287 ( which connects to rts 78 and 22) and also is very close to Routes 1&9

it is also very close to Woodbridge Mall which always amazes me how 2 malls so close can co-exist.

wendy*darling
02-20-2008, 10:45 AM
Hey Heather!
You would take the NE extension of the PA Turnpike to the NJ Turnpike. Head north to exit 10. The mall and outlying buildings are right off of Route 1.
I think it would take about 1.5 hours.

Beach Club Babe
02-20-2008, 11:12 AM
Hi Linda, This definitely looks like a good possibility. As of now, it will probably be me and one other. If anything changes, I'll let you know ASAP!

wendy*darling
02-20-2008, 12:56 PM
Cool! :mickey:
It will be good to see you again!
I will add you to the list on post #1

Tink1
02-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Oh Bummer! This is not far from me but....

I will be in Disneyland.

let me know next time though!

Nanci

wendy*darling
02-20-2008, 04:19 PM
Oh, too bad Nanci! We would have loved to have had you with us.
Enjoy Disneyland though. :mickey:
We'll catch you next time (or maybe even a Philly meet again- we are due for one of those too!)

diz_girl
02-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Unfortunately, the PATH trains don't come anywhere near Menlo Park. The PATH to Newark and then switch to an NJ Transit train to MetroPark or an NJ train out of Penn Station to MetroPark, sounds like the best answer to me too.

The Northeast Corridor Line of NJ Transit starts from New York's Penn Station and has stops in Metro Park, Metuchen and Edison, so you may not even need the PATH. The best stop should be Metuchen, as a NJ Transit bus has a route that hits both the Metuchen train station and the Menlo Park Mall. I don't know where the bus stop is in comparison to the Benihana. It's a Sunday schedule so both the train and bus have one stop an hour. I'll try to PM you with the train and bus schedules.

I should be able to attend, but I have a 7 m.o. son at home, so I may have to cancel at the last minute. But put me down as attending and I'll cross my fingers.

prprincess
02-25-2008, 12:59 PM
I hope this doesn't sound too weird because I have yet to meet anyone in person, but would anyone attending the meet from Philly/South Jersey be interested in carpooling?

MickeyChick
02-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Sorry I didn't respond sooner! Our names are Juli and Wayne. I used to live in Keansburg, now in Reading PA.

wendy*darling
02-25-2008, 06:48 PM
My school is right outside a PATH station on 23rd Street in Manhattan.

The Northeast Corridor Line of NJ Transit starts from New York's Penn Station and has stops in Metro Park, Metuchen and Edison, so you may not even need the PATH.

Amanda- they wanted to use PATH since they are starting right from a PATH station.
But thanks for the Penn Station info- that's how we always go into NYC. :thumbsup:
Maybe it will help someone else?

JPL
02-25-2008, 09:07 PM
I might be able to make this if I can find a way there. I am currently car less :(

Mackflava99
02-26-2008, 09:09 AM
Hi Linda-
I am definitely going to attend, but my wife (Donna) won't be able to- I thought she had to work , but actually she is bringing my kids to a kiddie party further south that day.
She did want to attend. But I will still be there.

Bryan

diz_girl
02-26-2008, 11:51 AM
Amanda- they wanted to use PATH since they are starting right from a PATH station.
But thanks for the Penn Station info- that's how we always go into NYC. :thumbsup:
Maybe it will help someone else?

The train also hits Newark's Penn Station, which is where I think it intersects with the PATH. Sorry that I didn't specify it in my earlier e-mail.

wendy*darling
02-26-2008, 12:20 PM
I might be able to make this if I can find a way there. I am currently car less :(
I've added you to the list Jeff! You know, the PATH might work for you too. You could hop on at Jersey City to Newark and switch to the train to Metro Park. I am sure we could find someone to pick you up there.

Hi Linda-
She did want to attend. But I will still be there.
Glad you will still be with us. Please tell Donna we will miss her!

The train also hits Newark's Penn Station, which is where I think it intersects with the PATH. Sorry that I didn't specify it in my earlier e-mail.
That's OK- we did discuss that option earlier in the thread.
I have added you to the list! I completely understand about having a little one at home. Things change fast. We hope you can make it though. :thumbsup:

wendy*darling
02-26-2008, 12:23 PM
I hope this doesn't sound too weird because I have yet to meet anyone in person, but would anyone attending the meet from Philly/South Jersey be interested in carpooling?
Not too weird at all. Let us know where you are coming from and we'll see if anyone can help out.

prprincess
02-26-2008, 02:05 PM
From South Jersey, in the Cherry Hill area. I'm not too far from the Mt. Laurel entrance of the NJ TPK.

grego77
02-27-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi Linda...

It looks like I will be coming down to the area the FOLLOWING weekend (4/11-4/13). :(
So unfortunately, I'm gonna have to miss the meet this time.

I hope you all have a blast! Definitely let me know about future meets! :thumbsup:

Greg :mickey:

wendy*darling
02-27-2008, 09:39 PM
We'll miss you Greg!
Have a safe trip when you do get down here.

ElenitaB
02-28-2008, 08:59 PM
If you give me directions through Hoboken, I'llk take the Hoboken bridge and not the Outer Bridge Crossing, and pick you up on the way there. Or is there any chance you taken the Path to Edison? Any way, Mr. Morrow (my car) is glad to serve as your chariot.

JPL
02-29-2008, 09:53 AM
Ellen I will be in touch to see if we can work something out I am not far off the NJ Turnpike and we have some time to plan:thumbsup:

prprincess
03-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Linda, count me out.

We were throwing D2#2's 1st birthday party at the children's museum my husband works at on 3/29. But since we get the room for for 75% off, and paying customers come first, our party got bumped to 4/5. With that being said, not only am I going to be tired from all the festivities, but I'm going to have to run all of my usual weekend errands on Sunday.

Sorry about that, but I'm seriously double bummed about it all!! Am I ever going to meet any of my Intercot buddies??? :-(

wendy*darling
03-03-2008, 07:26 PM
Not to worry, Nani.
I think we are due for a Philly meet soon. Keep watch out for a date and location- maybe early summer? Much closer to home. :thumbsup:

Have fun with the birthday party! :party:

prprincess
03-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Not to worry, Nani.
I think we are due for a Philly meet soon. Keep watch out for a date and location- maybe early summer? Much closer to home. :thumbsup:

Have fun with the birthday party! :party:That would be great. Keep me in mind!

Scar
03-13-2008, 11:16 AM
Wow, I only live about 15 miles from Menlo Park. I would like to come, but unfortunately I might not be able to make it.

Linda,

If I remember correctly, you husband is a reenactor right? Our unit is having our drill that weekend. It could get canceled, it could rain, or too many guys might leave Sunday morning. If that happens would I be able to be a last minute addition? It looks like you have 16 which I assume means two tables with a couple open seats at each.

wendy*darling
03-15-2008, 10:02 PM
Wow, I only live about 15 miles from Menlo Park. I would like to come, but unfortunately I might not be able to make it.

Linda,

If I remember correctly, you husband is a reenactor right? Our unit is having our drill that weekend. It could get canceled, it could rain, or too many guys might leave Sunday morning. If that happens would I be able to be a last minute addition? It looks like you have 16 which I assume means two tables with a couple open seats at each.
Hey Scar- sorry I didn't see this earlier. Yes, my DH is a reenactor. They did their drill weekend in February (in the snow ;)). I understand about the weather.
I have no doubt we could add you last minute if you suddenly find yourself able to come. I am going to add you to the list as tentative. Hope to see you there!

conorsmom2000
03-16-2008, 12:11 AM
Linda, thank you so much for letting me know about this (I really need to check the meets more often! :blush: ) But, unfortunately, we can't attend. :( Conor is making his First Communion that morning, so it's a big day for the Murray's, with a brunch to follow for our families. I'm sorry we can't be there, but I hope you all have a great time!!! :mickey:

Scar
03-16-2008, 01:09 PM
ATTENDEES:
wendy*darling (Linda & John)- 2
ElenitaB (Ellen & Ben)- 2
Hammer (Christine)- 1
mouseketeer mom (Lisa)- 1
tinksmom02 (Christi & Jenna)- 2
Jared (Jared ;))- 1
mickeychick (Juli & Wayne)- 2
Mackflava99 (Bryan)- 1
BeachClubBabe (Heather + 1)- 2
diz_girl (Amanda)- 1
JPL (Jeff)- 1? needs a ride
Scar (tentative) -1

Thanks Linda. By the way, my first name is not "tentative", It's "Jeff". ;)

wendy*darling
03-16-2008, 02:35 PM
Thanks Linda. By the way, my first name is not "tentative", It's "Jeff". ;)
:blush: Corrected... can I call you "tent " for short?

Scar
03-16-2008, 07:05 PM
We're tenting tonight on the old campground...

Hammer
03-16-2008, 10:43 PM
Thanks Linda. By the way, my first name is not "tentative", It's "Jeff". ;)As much of a history buff as I am (My BA is in History and I have a teaching certification for History grades 7-12, though I have never used it) I hope you are able to make the meet. I may have to bring my Phillies 2007 NL East champion t-shirt ;) !

We're tenting tonight on the old campground...

That is really cool. If you are able to make the meet, I'm going to have to pick your brain about it.

wendy*darling
03-25-2008, 02:58 PM
Just bumping this up --- anyone else interested in joining us? :mickey:

NJ Camper
03-25-2008, 04:09 PM
Would if i could but have a previously booked thing i'm going to actually i have to take my DW to my cousins babyshower boy would i love to be with you guys instead but i already commited so i'm stuck for most of the day in Pa maybe next time

wendy*darling
03-26-2008, 03:44 PM
Hi again everyone-
It looks like we have 16 or 17 people coming to our meet on Sunday, April 6th at the Benihana next to the Menlo Park Mall in Edison/Menlo Park, NJ.
We will meet at 1:00pm for lunch.
I have reserved the private party room for our group! :party:

Please come prepared to pay cash for your lunch. They will not do separate checks. :(

We will be listed under the name "Linda Andrews" in case Ellen, Christine or I are not at the door when you arrive. Tell them you are with the group in the party room.

We will have name tags, a couple of ice breakers and trivia contests- and maybe even some prizes! :secret:

Feel free to bring pictures of your recent trip to show and tell, or just come to meet and chat with fellow Disney Lovers! :mickey:

If anyone needs directions- PM me please, and tell me where you are coming from.

After lunch- anyone who wishes can hop over to the mall to visit the Disney Store. I have not ever been in this mall's store- so it will be an adventure!

There is room in the Party Room for 25 guests- so we have more openings-
anyone else want to join us! :party:

mouseketeer mom
03-27-2008, 02:05 PM
If room remains in the party room as we get closer, my 2 oldest kids would like to join in. They are 14 and 12. Their names are Katie and Khloe. If space fills tho, not a problem! I will come solo!
Thanks and I'm really looking forward to the meet!
Lisa

tinksmom02
03-27-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm so excited that the meet is getting closer! Wow, a private room!

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Beach Club Babe
03-31-2008, 10:06 AM
Hi Linda! There is a possibility that I will have to bring at least one more, so that would make it Heather + 2. I saw that you still had some openings, so I hope that is still true!

Mackflava99
03-31-2008, 10:10 AM
I am really looking forward to this, it will be fun to meet everyone.

P.s. is the benihana's actually in the mall or accross the street near target?

wendy*darling
03-31-2008, 05:12 PM
If room remains in the party room as we get closer, my 2 oldest kids would like to join in. They are 14 and 12. Their names are Katie and Khloe. If space fills tho, not a problem! I will come solo!
Lisa- bring the girls- we will fit them in- no problem!

There is a possibility that I will have to bring at least one more, so that would make it Heather + 2. I saw that you still had some openings, so I hope that is still true!
Heather- still true- bring them both!

I am really looking forward to this, it will be fun to meet everyone.

P.s. is the benihana's actually in the mall or accross the street near target?
I am looking forward to it as well- I love meeting new Intercotees!
I know that Benihana is NOT in the mall, but I do not know what it is next to. I have not been to this mall since maybe 1972- it was not enclosed yet. :blush:)
The actual address is 60 Parsonage Rd.
Here is a link (http://www.benihana.com/locator_route.asp)to their official web page with the location highlighted. I don't think it will be too hard to find- I just have no
idea what the area looks like these days!

See you all on Sunday! :mickey:

Mackflava99
04-01-2008, 02:28 PM
Ok thanks for the link- i figured out where it is- its across the street from the mall-

diz_girl
04-04-2008, 09:42 AM
I hate to back out, but I've got to back out. My DS, 9 months, crawled forwards for the first time and his grandparents would like to visit with him on Sunday. Sorry! I'll try for next time. Thanks for understanding.

wendy*darling
04-04-2008, 07:53 PM
I hate to back out, but I've got to back out. My DS, 9 months, crawled forwards for the first time and his grandparents would like to visit with him on Sunday. Sorry! I'll try for next time. Thanks for understanding.
How exciting for your son- but his timing could have been better! ;)
We will miss you on Sunday!
==================================
Everyone else- Ellen is making our name tags as I type. :mickey:
We are looking forward to seeing everyone at Benihana's on Sunday at 1pm.

JPL
04-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Everyone else- Ellen is making our name tags as I type. :mickey:

Jeff doesn't do name tags :ack:

ElenitaB
04-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Dahling, you're so famous, you don't need a nametag! :waycool:

wendy*darling
04-06-2008, 09:32 AM
Today's the day!

I will be leaving my house in a little while to make the journey up to Menlo Park.

I look forward to seeing everyone at Benihana's at 1:00pm for food, fun and friendship. :mickey:

Ask for the Party Room- the ressie is listed under "Linda Andrews."
Don't forget to bring cash for your meal (no separate checks)-
and bring your cameras too!

See you all at 1:00!! :party:

JPL
04-06-2008, 09:37 AM
Getting ready to jump in the shower and see how well Ellen's GPS works ;) Can't wait to see everyone :mickey:

Mackflava99
04-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Thank you for setting the meet up it was very nice to get to meet everyone. I know it took alot of effort and it is much appreciated.

I also enjoyed the trivia, i need to sharpen up on my restaurant names:)

I am sorry i had to run after lunch, when i got in my car i had a phone message from my wife that i had to pick them up because their car had a flat. I had my phone on silent during lunch so i got a little bit of grief for not calling back right away!!

Either way, i thoroughly enjoyed it and it and i am very glad i was invited.

Thanks Again!!!!
Bryan

Mackflava99
04-07-2008, 08:55 AM
JPL-

Oh and The Devils got lucky yesterday ....
lol
Actually congrads on getting home ice advantage. !!!!

The devils were the better team and i am worried that it might shift the momentum. That loss might carry over to the series...

Beach Club Babe
04-07-2008, 10:00 AM
We had a great time seeing old friends and meeting some new ones! We'll have to do it again soon!

mouseketeer mom
04-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Thanks ladies, for arranging the NJ meet! I'm glad I attended and got to put some faces to names. My girls enjoyed it too. It's a nice feeling that next time we won't be newbies in the group!
Thanks again!
Lisa, Katie and Khloe:thanks:

tinksmom02
04-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Thanks for setting up the meet! Jenna and I had a great time! Ellen, tell Ben thanks from me for being so sweet to her! :mickey:

Wish I had paid more attention to the trivia, because it looks like we're headed back to the world soon!

JPL
04-13-2008, 09:41 PM
Meant to post these earlier but here they are some pictures from the meet :thumbsup:

NJ Meet Pictures (http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x22/JPLIntercot/Intercot%20NJ%20Meet%20April%202008/)

It was great seeing everyone :mickey:

A Big Thanks to Ellen for the ride :thumbsup:

mouseketeer mom
04-14-2008, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the pictures. Wish I had more of an opportunity to talk to everybody a bit more at the meet. Thanks again!

Mackflava99
04-14-2008, 03:31 PM
Its great to see the pictures- thanks!!!