PDA

View Full Version : Kichen Sink

splashtest
01-25-2008, 04:19 PM
Has anyone has the kitchen sink at the Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club? Can someone give me all of the ingredients? We plan on tackling this monster in April.

Much Thanks!!

:cloud9:

rcaide
01-25-2008, 04:22 PM
Kitchen Sink - scoops of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, coffee and mint chocolate chip, smothered in every topping we have. It also includes an entire can of whipped cream and some cherries. They also flash the overhead lights and walk around displaying the dessert to the whole room before presenting it to you. It is fun they say, "ladies and gentlemen this is the kitchen sink."

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-25-2008, 04:56 PM
How many people does it take to eat this?

Nascfan
01-25-2008, 05:13 PM
40. ;)

Seriously, 3 of us are going to give it a whack in June. I'll let ya know how we do. :D

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-25-2008, 09:36 PM
There were 5 pretty hungry high school girls in my group, plus an older brother and 2 parents...we couldn't finish it.

magicofdisney
01-25-2008, 09:48 PM
The largest party I've ever been with to tackle this monstrosity (we LOVED it!) was 7 and we couldn't finish it. We even took the left overs in cups with straws (as a shake) and still didn't finish that. Sure is fun remembering that trip. :mickey:

šošalyssaluvsmickeyšoš
01-25-2008, 10:08 PM
I saw it on the food network and its big.Im gonna try to eat one myself next week.Even if I cant its worth having braggin rights just to try.:sick:

Jared
01-25-2008, 10:28 PM
40. ;)

Seriously, 3 of us are going to give it a whack in June. I'll let ya know how we do. :D
Three people will never finish an entire Kitchen Sink, but I wish you guys luck! That thing is an absolute monster. I've seen huge groups crowded around a tiny table trying their best and still failing.

Let us know how it goes!

:tasty:

ibrowse17
01-25-2008, 10:45 PM
DW wants to try it next week, so look out:thumbsup:

FortheloveofStitch
01-26-2008, 02:39 PM
We did this last summer and it was great. There were 6 adults and 3 kids. We ordered 2 kitchen sinks and just aout finished both. We went around 6 and as a special treat that was dinner for everyone. Definitely too big to consider to have after eating a meal. The kids still talk about the time we let them have ice cream for dinner.:cloud9:

ljv1975
01-26-2008, 07:35 PM
Whoa! This ice cream sundae sounds pretty good! Just out of curiosity how much does such a huge sundae cost?

Tygger7
01-26-2008, 07:55 PM
I think it's around $24-25...and I'm not going to eat for a day and then I'm gonna try to eat it all by myself. :D I've been dreamimg about eating this thing for 2 years now.

Natazu
01-26-2008, 08:57 PM
How many people does it take to eat this?
all of 'em, I think

busterthebronco
01-27-2008, 10:56 PM
its got like a full can of whipped cream!:cloud9:brownies.
it started as a guy working there just put everything they had in one bowl so its got everything you can think of!
we save it for our last night and like a previous poster said we substitute it for dinner.
it takes at least 4 people but who cares!
just order it and dive in!:party:

Mackflava99
01-28-2008, 10:33 AM
We had a group of 5 and we could not even finish it-
But it was alot of fun trying.

You pretty much should not eat anything else before you try. Otherwise you have no shot at all-

SimbaandNalasMama
01-28-2008, 10:34 AM
The KS was on my list of 'must-dos' this past trip and we couldnt get over there. I was a little bummed. We are going back in the Fall, its back on my 'must-MUST-Do' list now! :chef:

magicofdisney
01-31-2008, 05:47 PM
I think it's around $24-25...and I'm not going to eat for a day and then I'm gonna try to eat it all by myself. :D I've been dreamimg about eating this thing for 2 years now.
I've heard that if one person can eat the entire thing them self, within a certain time frame, it's on the house. Let us know if you achieve your goal! :mickey:

jszczur5
01-31-2008, 06:50 PM

I have a belly ache just thinking about it. Let us know how you fare.

NLODisney
01-31-2008, 08:07 PM
We tried a KS several years ago after we had split some lunch things between the 5 of us(3 adults, 2 kids) and we couldn't finish it. The really cool thing was they let the kids make it for us. They had a blast putting everything in it. They left out things they didn't like. They talked about it for a long time afterwards and would tell their friends we put a whole can of whip cream and a whole jar of cherries on it. It had so much stuff it was incredible!! The CM's make a big deal out of bringing it to your table and they told us if one person eats it in a half hour or hour (can't remember which one) but then they get it for free.

DisneyTiff
02-02-2008, 01:29 PM
The kitchen sink is great! The first time we had one there were seven adults, and did manage to eat the whole thing.

We are getting another during our trip next year with my niece and nephews. I told them all about it, and they can't wait to try it.

jpH/keD
02-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Oh My!! I just had a milkshake so my tummy hurts just reading this! :sick: BUT it sounds so FUN I am putting on our to do list for our next trip!! And we WILL be skipping dinner and just eating the Kitchen Sink!! How fun! Thanks guys! Intercot rocks! :thumbsup: