PDA

View Full Version : Hoop Dee Doo and Boat

bertmmur
01-25-2008, 01:24 PM
We are going to the Hoop Dee Doo at 9:30 on a night MK has Magic Hours after 11pm. Can we count on the boat to bring us back to MK after the show? Thanks.

Belle_0717
01-25-2008, 01:48 PM
I would think the boat would run because transportation from the park runs up to 1.5 to 2 hours after closing. But if all fails, take the bus to DTD and hop your bus to the resort. Unless you are driving, then that would be a problem.

bertmmur
01-25-2008, 02:03 PM
No not driving. Just had a horrible experience catching the bus after Hoop Dee Doo last year. But were headed to hotel last time. Catching the boat back to MK will save TONS of time and will hopefully save my 5 year old from falling asleep before we can get back for magic hours!!! Thanks.

DizneyRox
01-25-2008, 02:06 PM
For us, the boat has always stopped running at 10pm. I wouldn't count on it.

I would catch the bus that WILL be waiting outside Pioneer Hall and tell them you are going to the Contemporary. DO NOT linger after the Hoop Dee Doo and expect to catch it. We won't even grab a bathroom break, those busses don't wait all that long.

You can ask before the show about the boat, but we go every trip and usually take the boat to the show. The late show we can't take the boat back, but the 7:30 show isn't a problem.

Goes4FastPass
01-25-2008, 09:15 PM
We went to a later HDDR once on a night MK closed pretty early.

When the HDDR was over CMs were outisd ethe building guiding guests to buesses that were standing by to take resort guests "home". It worked like a charm...