PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Stacyisms...

magicofdisney
01-24-2008, 06:09 PM
I once saw in someone's signature, Stacyisms. I thought it was cute. Since they can be used for torture, or fun, I thought it'd be fun to list some of our favorites. There's got to be a ton of them.

My #1 is...

In regards to Summit Plummet...

It's just you, and what's left of your bathing suit, doing 55 mph (complete with hand gestures) straight down the shoot brother. Let's get it on!

#2...

And the water park wedgies are free with admission. Whoooo!

cubbie
01-24-2008, 06:39 PM
"Triple Mountain Whammy" is probably my favorite. I also like "Look at all the lazy people in the lazy river," and then they show her in the lazy river. Nice stuff.

disneyboy98
01-24-2008, 06:49 PM
"Love Rollercoasters. Love Aerosmith....Hellooo"

"Say HI to the Yeti"

Goofeygal
01-24-2008, 08:15 PM
Mine is "Look at all the lazy people in the lazy river".

mickey&missy
01-24-2008, 09:01 PM
I also am a fan of "look at all the lazy people in the lazy river" A lot of it is the delievery of the line!I love the way she says it!

dolphinmickey9170
01-24-2008, 09:38 PM
"Mickey...........Mickey's my boy!"

I love the Summit Plummet as well!! WOOOO!! "AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!"

"Slingshot on steroids"......Crush and Gusher.

"Are ya dizzy yet?"........on Tea Cups.

"Hey, welcome to New York, forget about it."

"One I like to call the wash cycle, the other the spin cycle.....so if you'll excuse me, I'm about to get my ride on."

goofysbabe
01-25-2008, 07:59 AM
I watch this at home alot - I know some people find her annoying, but I just love her! Mine are:

Look at all the lazy people in the lazy river

Mickey.................Mickey's my boy! - NO Stacy he's mine

Triple Mountain Whammy

#1donaldfan
01-25-2008, 09:17 AM
Memories.....I'm getting ready to get out the DVD to re-watch.......mine is, "triple mt. whammy"

huzzah4
01-25-2008, 10:57 AM
I can't believe no one has said it yet...

"waterslides out the wazoo"

Disneyatic
01-25-2008, 12:19 PM
I have 2 favorites....

It's a triple mountain whammy BABY
and
BAAAAYYYBBYYY

I love how she says BABY after things and I always do that to DD and DH and it drives DD nuts :thedolls:

bleukarma
01-25-2008, 12:29 PM
A trip to WDW isn't complete without Stacy on a loop on the tv in the resort!

I think my fav is the lazy people in the lazy river quote!

MOJoe
01-25-2008, 02:21 PM
Maybe this isn't as quirky as my family thinks, but when Stacy hold up her fingers for her top seven, she holds up her thumb and index finger instead of two fingers. When my boys saw this they remarked how dumb she must be. So from then on, when we talk of Stacy's top seven, we always hold up just 6 fingers, and laugh.

ravsluvdisney
01-27-2008, 12:59 PM
Whenever we are in our room the TV inevitably gets put on that channel, it's like she draws you in. My kids love immitating her do the walk around the WS with all the great food. It goes something like, "Italy, China, France, Japan, yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy!"

LudwigVonDrake
01-27-2008, 08:32 PM
I miss Kryssa :(

Plus EVERYONE knows the best thing on WDW TV is... "I LOVE APPLIANCES!!!!" :yay:

#1donaldfan
01-27-2008, 09:36 PM
Hey Mojoe....wouldn't that be a "top five"... with the thumb and index on one hand, and 4 fingers and one thumb on the other.....you're not counting the thumbs, right??

berri_boo
01-27-2008, 09:41 PM
Sorry all you Stacy lovers ....I've got to admit I can't stand the women! She's annoying! After flipping through the channels on our 2006 (15 days) & 2007 (17 days) she get's very annoying very fast. I was hoping they would change it and use someone else for the new promotion of "A year of a million dreams"....

garymacd
01-28-2008, 10:35 AM
Hey Mojoe....wouldn't that be a "top five"... with the thumb and index on one hand, and 4 fingers and one thumb on the other.....you're not counting the thumbs, right??

Actually, if Stacey was counting on her fingers and thumbs in binary system instead of decimal system, there wouldn't be seven "Must See's", there would be 127!

Wouldn't THAT be fun, music lovers?

My favourite is how she says, "Humunga Cowabunga."

magicofdisney
01-28-2008, 06:12 PM
Especially how she waves her hands and feigns weeping. Nice touch. :mickey:

Bethanymouse
01-29-2008, 07:08 AM
We love when she says, "In the name of all that rocks, lets hit it dude!" from rockin roller coaster!

MOJoe
01-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Well, eh, ......... i guess here in S.E. Missouri we never learned how to count with our fingers. :number1:

Flower
01-29-2008, 04:05 PM
Whenever we are in our room the TV inevitably gets put on that channel, it's like she draws you in. My kids love immitating her do the walk around the WS with all the great food. It goes something like, "Italy, China, France, Japan, yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy!"

My almost 4 year old has been saying that since we got home last week....yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy

January-2007
01-30-2008, 12:59 PM
I like a lot of the ones previously mentioned but our all time favorite is, "it's all wham!" I wish I had a tape of the Top 7! I always watch it when we're down there. DH just doesn't understand how I could watch it through more than one loop. :mickey:

Natazu
02-02-2008, 11:17 PM
Jym's Top-7 Favorite Stacieizms:
7. “Mickey, sigh, [fan], Mickey's my boy.”
6. “There are some absolutely gigando names in entertainment here.”
5. “I love the fish. Fish, fish, fish, everywhere fish.!”
4. “And it’s a lot like going to the real Africa… but without all the malaria shots and stuff.”
3. “The tribal rhythm, it was all like, mmm, in ma blood.”
2. “It takes you thirteen stories up, and then drops you faster than the speed of gravity.”
1. “And I am so ready to get exhilarated.”

Ian
02-07-2008, 08:24 AM
Ha! This thread hit home with me, because this is a family game we play. We go round robin between DD, DW, and myself and the first person to be unable to come up with a new "Stacy-ism" is the loser.

Here are some of my favorites:

"Look at all da lazy people in da Lazy Rivah!"
"In the name of all that rocks ... let's hit it, dude!"
"England, China, Italy, France, Germany, Japan ... yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy ... "
"Summit Plummet? I mean that doesn't sound so bad .... WHOOOOOOO!!"
"Mickey? Mmmm ... Mickey's my boy."
There are actually a lot more, but they're not coming to me right now.

DD has this show on DVD and she watches it like 100 times a week!

poeticeclipse
02-07-2008, 08:54 AM

"Hey, welcome to New York, forget about it."

YES! Great ones!

"waterslides out the wazoo"
It took me a few watches to understand WHAT she was saying here. Now, I love it :)

"Italy, China, France, Japan, yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy!"
Another great one!

Thanks for creating this thread! Just thinking about watching her makes me miss WDW a lot. I'm a hardcore Stacey lover. Coincidence? :thumbsup:

Also, if anyone has 20 minutes, go to WDW Today's website and check out two podcast episodes with STACEY as the guest host! She's super funny! She talks about how she got chosen and what it was like to film the Top 7 Must-Sees. It's very interesting. Her voice is just infectious.

elmjimmlm
02-10-2008, 01:37 PM
RRC...Holding up her hands...Roller coaster...Steven Tyler...Heeellllooo....

SgtTigger
02-10-2008, 08:18 PM
I miss Kryssa :(

me too...............

:cop: :tigger:

magicofdisney
02-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Jym's Top-7 Favorite Stacieizms:
7. “Mickey, sigh, [fan], Mickey's my boy.”
6. “There are some absolutely gigando names in entertainment here.”
5. “I love the fish. Fish, fish, fish, everywhere fish.!”
4. “And it’s a lot like going to the real Africa… but without all the malaria shots and stuff.”
3. “The tribal rhythm, it was all like, mmm, in ma blood.”
2. “It takes you thirteen stories up, and then drops you faster than the speed of gravity.”
1. “And I am so ready to get exhilarated.”
These are great ones. #3 cracks me up every time. :mickey: