PDA

View Full Version : Question about Coral Reef

japhilli
01-24-2008, 08:35 AM
We visit WDW every year (except last year we went to Disneyland) and our goal is to stay in all of the resorts and eat at all of the restaurants. This year we are finally going to try the Coral Reef, but I am a little concerned about my son finding something he will like. He's 12 and he's not a real picky eater, but at the same time I think he may have a hard time. Does anyone know if they will let him order off of the children's menu or if they, like many other places at WDW offer things that are not listed on their menu?

chelleincarolina
01-24-2008, 09:50 AM
He can order off the childrens menu without any problems. Lot's of adults have been known to do that, including my BIL a few years ago because he is a picky eater.

If you check out the menus, he may find something that he'd like or be willing to try. My kids now love filet mignon & creme brulee after trying them on our last trip.

krose78
01-24-2008, 10:16 AM
Check with the waiter they will usually work with you. I'm a little picky. When I went this past Dec I ordered a salad for my appetizer and he asked me if that was because I really wanted one or because I don't like seafood. I told him the latter and he offered to bring me the land and sea app. with both land and land. It was good. I don't want to say that they will let him order from the kids menu but they will probably work with you on getting him something he will eat.