PDA

View Full Version : Windsor Hills

TFrauts
01-24-2008, 05:20 AM
Has anyone ever stayed at Windsor hills before? We are looking at a 5br/5bath with pool and jacuzzi for 129/night...sounds too good to be true!! It is rated #2 on trip advisor, but I am still nervous!!

Dreamin' of Disney
01-24-2008, 07:32 AM
Who are you renting from at Windsor Hills? When we stay off site we always rent from the same person (company). And we've had absolutely incredible experiences. They've been very accomdating and so helpful. I'd like to make a recommendation, if you are interested you can PM me and I'll give you a link. So to answer your question, YES, we've stayed at Windsor Hills, and it was gorgeous. The homes are beautiful, it's a gate community and that also houses a section of condos with a great community pool, game room, fitness room, etc.... as well as the home having it's own private pool and spa. Not to mention the fact that it is SOOO close to everything! There is a wonderful back way into Disney that makes it so easy, as well! I VERY highly recommend Windsor Hills!

OogieBoogieMan
01-25-2008, 09:29 PM
I own a 5bed/5bath home at Windsor Hills that we rent and use personally and we love it. It is very close to the parks and the convenience of a home is great. The rate you have does seem extraordinarily low for a house that size so be careful to read the fine print, sometimes there are a number of extra charges that aren't included. If you are interested I can send you a link to our home, just send me a pm.

jsw123
01-26-2008, 10:37 AM
We rented a 5 bedroom home in Windsor hills last summer. I can't say enough positive things about it! The homes were beautiful and so nicely furnished. Plus you got your own private swimming pool! Having a refrigerator allowed us to freeze bottled water to take with us, which saved a fortune in drinks. It is VERY close to everything. We timed one day and it took 10 minutes from pulling out of the driveway to walking into Animal Kingdom. We rented ours through All Star Vacation Homes, which has a great website.

The rates seemed too good to be true for us, too. Ours was $319/night in July. Divided among 4 couples, you can't beat it! Have fun!:mickey: