PDA

View Full Version : strange question about hallowishes

TFrauts
01-24-2008, 03:38 AM
Is the Hollowishes musiche same at the Wishes music? If not what is the difference?? THanks

DisneyDudet
01-24-2008, 03:56 AM
Hallowishes, only shown at the MNSSHP is different than regular Wishes. It is Holloween music, a lot from Nightmare Before Christmas, Haunted Mansion, various villain songs, Hocus Pocus, and others. Its remixed and sounds so cool! Its a do-not-miss!

It has awesome music and it is one of the best firework displays I've seen (the best is the 50th Anniversary Wishes at Disneyland). In fact, the Halloween music from the entire party (Boo To You Parade and the Villain Mix and Mingle).

Can you tell I kinda obsess over Disney park music?

TFrauts
01-24-2008, 05:09 AM
haha...thats great...I am glad you do!! It answered my question perfectly!! The only reason I was asking is, 'historically speaking' if the last sunday of september is a MNSSHP(like last year) then we would have to make our reservations accordingly at California grill I want to be there for the fireworks, but if it is hallowishes then it would be at 9:30 instead of 9pm...!! We will be celebrating my grandparents 63rd wedding anniversary!

mickey&missy
01-24-2008, 05:56 AM
I agree with DisneyDudet, it is very cool and definitely a must see.

MNSSHP is so much fun! You'll have a blast!

Dreamin' of Disney
01-24-2008, 07:28 AM
Hallo-Wishes is the best! I absolutely love it. I'm still listening to it and we're in January!!

DDuck66
01-24-2008, 09:58 AM
My DW has the CD and listens to it all the time. Can't wait until they release this years party dates!!!!
Boo to you!!!
:malef::hmghost::mpumpkin:

DisneyDudet
01-24-2008, 04:41 PM
haha...thats great...I am glad you do!! It answered my question perfectly!! The only reason I was asking is, 'historically speaking' if the last sunday of september is a MNSSHP(like last year) then we would have to make our reservations accordingly at California grill I want to be there for the fireworks, but if it is hallowishes then it would be at 9:30 instead of 9pm...!! We will be celebrating my grandparents 63rd wedding anniversary!

Personally, I would try to get a seating before 9, and book at the earliest date you can. If you are seated by 9, you can eat and take your time, regardless of the time the fireworks are. That way you are pretty safe, and you already have your ressies.

Also, you can eat early, then hop the monorail to the Poly and watch the fireworks there as well, as they pipe the music onto the beach.

It really is wonderful. I think its coolest sitting in the middle of it all! I could see it from my room at the Swan (YES! really!) and it just wasn't as cool! Since you have fireworks ALL AROUND YOU, it should ideally be seen within the MK. I know you will be with your grandparents, so the party may not be best for them, but it is a do not miss thing!

Hallo-Wishes is the best! I absolutely love it. I'm still listening to it and we're in January!!

Oh totally! I am still listening to it as well. I mix it up with my Christmas music from Disneyland Paris. Pretty sad? At DLParis, they remixed the song from Villain Mix and Mingle and its SOOO cool!

So sad... truly.. haha

HiHoKermitTheFrogHere
01-24-2008, 05:46 PM
My DW has the CD and listens to it all the time.
DW and I have REALLY been wanting the CD but I have had trouble finding it. Where did you get it?

DisneyDudet
01-24-2008, 06:09 PM
I believe they only sold it during the event times.

You can contact Disney merchandising and ask for the Magic Kingdom Event Party Music CD. Most of us picked it up while at the World.

It also has music from the Pirate and Princess Party.

If you wish not to contact merch, a search on Ebay could help.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-25-2008, 01:16 AM
The event CD is supposed to be sold year-round now. We were told it was to be an open-release item after about 300 complaints in an hour the next day after the party.

It's pretty good, I certainly listen to it all the time (especially into Christmas since I never want to hear Once Upon a Christmas EVER again.

TFrauts
01-25-2008, 04:17 AM
ebay has one for sale if you type in : hallowishes fireworks!

DisneyDudet
01-25-2008, 10:00 AM
The event CD is supposed to be sold year-round now. We were told it was to be an open-release item after about 300 complaints in an hour the next day after the party.

It's pretty good, I certainly listen to it all the time (especially into Christmas since I never want to hear Once Upon a Christmas EVER again.

Well thats fun! I'll tell you it took me a while to find it on our MNSSHP night. I ended up having to ask a CM where it was, then, later, found it hidden! But I got mine, so that made me happy!

I hope they keep making park music CDs!

I can imagine you are tired of the Christmas stuff. I worked at a mall and I got WAY tired of the Christmas music, I can just imagine you at WDW!