PDA

View Full Version : Best Days for Each Park

gresh00
01-24-2008, 12:15 AM
I am going to WDW from Sunday Feb 3rd to Sat. Feb 9th. Based on everything I've read about park attendance levels I planned each day to visit the park that is tradionally less crowded on that day. However, I now look at the Feb EMH Schedule, and it puts me at pretty much every park on its EMH day. Since I am not staying on site, the EMH is no use to me, and I know that attendance skyrockets at the park's EMH day. So, now I need a new gameplan and the trip is ten days away. In your opinions, starting with Monday and ending with Friday, what day is best to visit each park in the month of Feb?

I thank you!

SBETigg
01-24-2008, 06:28 AM
According to Info Central, these are traditionally the most crowded days at each park:

Magic Kingdom: Monday, Saturday & Sunday
Epcot: Wednesday & Friday
Disney-MGM Studios: Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday
Animal Kingdom: Monday, Tuesday & Friday

Which means that these are the best days to go, if you don't consider the EMH schedule:

Magic Kingdom: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Epcot: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
Disney Hollywood Studios: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
Animal Kingdom: Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday

But also consider that weekends are more crowded at all parks. We use this as a guideline but don't stick to it rigidly and we've been fine. It does seem to be accurate as far as crowds, but doesn't matter as much in less busy seasons. Happy planning!

SBETigg
01-24-2008, 07:09 AM
To be more specific, I went in and checked the Busiest Days with the EMH and this is what I would recommend for you.

Monday, February 4: Epcot
Tuesday, February 5: Magic Kingdom
Wednesday, February 6: Magic Kingdom
Thursday, February 7: Animal Kingdom
Friday, February 8: Disney Hollywood Studios

If two MK days are too much, make one of them a revisit to the second park of your choice, and the crowds won't matter quite as much since you have an extra day to play with. Both Tuesday and Wednesday should be equally less crowded at the MK, so either one will do. Enjoy your trip!

gresh00
01-24-2008, 08:49 PM
Thank you guys for your help!