PDA

View Full Version : Parade Marshall 1-23-08!!!!! My FAMILY WAS CHOSE!!!!

MiaBella
01-23-2008, 07:56 PM
My family was chosen today to be the Parade Grand Marshal in the 3:00 Parade!!!! WHAT A THRILL!
My daughters 11th birthday was today what a TREAT! This will sure to be a day we will never forget :mickey::mickey::mickey:
A YEAR of a MILLION DREAMS!

DisFan01
01-23-2008, 08:05 PM
:congrats:

CONGRATULATIONS!

I can't imagine what a thrill that must be...

...and you're daughter I'm sure had the time of her life!

That's great! :cloud9:

pogo
01-23-2008, 08:19 PM
Can I have your autograph ??? :D

Congratulations to you and your family. :thumbsup:

adoptionislove
01-23-2008, 08:23 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is sooooooooo exciting!!!!

I always wanted to be chosen!!

DETAILS, DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

ElenitaB
01-23-2008, 08:36 PM
That is soooooo cool!

Congratulations and happy birthday to your DD! :minnie:

ZaneZoyaMomma
01-23-2008, 08:48 PM
I was there! Did they also video tape your family in front of the POTC ride??

MiaBella
01-23-2008, 09:01 PM
No we didnt' get video taped! We were given hats and had our names on the back..and we were given a certificate that had our names also on it. All in all it was a AWESOME and very tiring day!
We have had the BEST trip ever we have actually been given pins been chosen to go on several front of the lines since we have been here on last week Friday. I guess we are just really lucky!
:mickey::mickey::mickey:
It truely has been a :cloud9:Wonderful trip so far and we still have 3 more days to go!!!!!
We did however attend the P&P party on Monday. We were totally dressed to the 9's as Priates and were stopped several times people thought we were employed by Disney!!:cool:

katzctkpt
01-23-2008, 10:17 PM
That is awesome I am so happy for you and your family. What were you doing, where were you at when you got chosen? How did you act when they asked/told you? Details, details....

MiaBella
01-23-2008, 10:25 PM
We were walking down main street we actually got going WAY to late for the day it was already a little AFTER 9am when we got there.
My daughter was wearing her large Disney Birthday hat and the guy who chose us actually told us he has picked us before we even were walking down the sidewalk!!1
I have to wonder do they like see you come in and are waiting for you? It sort of seemed like it. Anyways the barber shop guys actually sang happy birthday to my daughter and happy un birthday to my younger daughter hehehe
Then the CM asked us how many were in our group ~ 4 we said~ and if we were planning on staying the day @ this park we said yes and then he said he had some VERY VERY exciting news to share with us that we were chosen to be the GRAND MARSHAL family of the parade @ 3pm that day! WOW how exciting.
I do have a feeling they are chosing people before they even reach the inside of the park maybe?
We were told that the family picked to stay in the castle was @ another park and had JUST been picked and would not be at the parade. I think someone or something maybe happen with the 1st people they picked? I didn't relize they picked someone SO LATE in the day 2:30pm?
At any rate when he told us we were going to be the HEAD of the parade I just about was jumping out of my SHOES!!!!
OMG!
Sorry I am so very excited still!! :mickey::mickey::mickey:
I hope everyone gets chosen for something special like we did. It really does feel like a once in a lifetime feeling!!!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

SgtTigger
01-24-2008, 08:27 PM
That is great............

Thanks for sharing this with us....... I just wish I had been there to see it....... :D

:cop: :tigger:

#1donaldfan
01-24-2008, 10:59 PM
Your midas with the golden touch.....send some of that luck out our way.........your very fortunate.....have fun...:mickey: