PDA

View Full Version : Segway Tour Question

BluewaterBrad
01-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Hi everyone! I need some help. I am thinking about surprising my wife with the Segway Tour when we visit for the Flower and Garden Fest. Just need comments , critiques, etc. Thanks!!:mickey:

MMouse6937
01-23-2008, 04:41 PM
My DH it a few years ago by himself and loved it. We signed up for it again with him and my dad last year. My dad said it was the most fun he had in a long time, he LOVED it! I think it's a lot of fun and appeals to a lot of different ages. I think she would definately have a good time. Good luck!! :thumbsup:

DakotaDisney
01-23-2008, 07:58 PM
Awesome!
Lots of fun!
Well worth it!
Not as hard to ride as I thought. You can catch on quickly.
Fun to ride through the world showcase with no one else around.

splashtest
01-23-2008, 08:05 PM
Loved the Segway Tour. I highly recommend it. Money well spent, and highly worth it. You will have a blast.

TheFoo
01-24-2008, 10:43 AM
We did it a few years ago, and loved it. (Not to mention the spectacular early morning pictures I took of an empty Epcot!)

Definitely worth doing! :mickey:

May524
01-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Did this on my honeymoon, it was amazing! I definetly reccomend it! :number1:

DCDisney
01-24-2008, 11:35 AM
I also liked being in the WS area with noone else there (except CMs preparing things to open). I loved getting a picture from WS viewpoint of Spaceship Earth...with noone else around.

I think it would be a nice surprise for her.

I liked riding the Segway so much, that I make it a point to find other Segway tours when I travel. A few months ago, I did a Segway tour of San Antonio, Texas. And in March, I signed up for the Segway Tour over in Ft. Wilderness.

Go for it, you won't be sorry.:party:

Ian
01-24-2008, 12:43 PM
We've done it twice and loved it ... my only issue is that I wish they'd offer like an "advanced class" for folks that have already done it. The second time around, having to take the training session again was pretty boring. I would have rather been out and about in WS for the extra time.

sorarail
01-24-2008, 01:21 PM
How far in advance did you make your Seqway tour reservations? I want to book this tour when DH and I are there in November.

fielin
01-24-2008, 04:54 PM
I have booked at the beginning of january for the beginning of April and had no problem... They have several tours a day, so you should be able to book the tour easily just a few months in advance.

SoaringEpcot
01-25-2008, 03:25 PM
This is a blast. Make sure to get your reservations in early as they tend to fill up quickly. They have also added an off road Segway tour in Fort Wilderness. It is a wonderfull experience, and I plan on doing it again next time we go.

Mnchknbrat1982
01-25-2008, 04:05 PM
when we went in September I only found out about the tour like 2-3 weeks before we were to go and was able to book.

AdventurerKim
01-26-2008, 02:53 PM
We did this twice and loved it both times! We have great family pics on our segways with SE in the background, and we got a great one in front of Italy in November. Highly recommeded! :thumbsup:

BluewaterBrad
01-28-2008, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the help everyone!!:mickey: