PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary Buttons?

sneezyone
01-23-2008, 02:21 PM
I've read about them but I'm not sure what they "do" or where to get them.

Hubby and I are going for out 10th Anniversary and I'd like to do something special...

what would the "button" do?

what else could be done to make it a very special trip?

disneycouple2004
01-23-2008, 03:37 PM
YES...for sure get your buttons !!..We go every year for our anniversary...they will give them to you at the resort when you check in (Disney Resorts that is)..if not you can get them at any of the parks guest relations or City Hall at MK..
What happens next is hard to predict...however most all CM's, and even other guest at times will wish you happy anniversary as they pass by...Also at almost all of our dining reservations they treated us just a little extra special..like really nice place to sit..window seat..to see fireworks..quite booth in the back ...etc...they also brought us a special dessert at each one..even one only charged us for one meal instead of two !!.:D
Also be sure you mention its your anniversary when you make all your reservations..especially your dining ...We are DVC members and stayed at Saratoga last month..We came back to our room and found a HUGE gift basket with a nice bottle of wine...cheese..crackers..breadsticks..wine glasses..and much more...There was also a autographed photo of Mickey and Minnie :D

Disney really goes all out for things like that..however i must mention do not expect all this to happen every time because you could be disappointed...its different every year for us..but always magical no matter what..so tell everyone you can before you arrive...get your buttons..and let it happen...you never know what kind of magic you may encounter :thumbsup:

Hayden's Dad
01-23-2008, 04:57 PM
I recommend the buttons too. And make sure you let your server know also sometimes they don't get the message from up front.
When we ate at Cinderella's Royal Table we got free wine flutes engraved with the CRT logo. That was totally unexpected. We also got a certificate signed by all the princesses celebrating our "Royal Anniversary".

dolphinmickey9170
01-24-2008, 06:14 AM
Be sure to pick up your buttons at any guest relations. Even though we mentioned it on our reservations for our resort, they didn't say a word. We did, however, mention it when I made all my ADR's and at each meal we received a little something special. At CRT, champagne glasses; at Concourse free champage; at BOMA, a special free dessert; at LeCellier, a free dessert; at Cali Grill, a free dessert. There were many more congratulations, happy anniversaries, and how many years? from CM and guests alike. We really had a great time and I highly recommend you get the button. Just don't be disappointed if at some times you receive nothing more than a happy anniversary. None of what I have stated is a guarantee. Have a great trip.

sorarail
01-24-2008, 08:42 AM
DH and I will be staying at YC for our 25th this coming November and it would be fun to add a little extra celebration. What do the buttons look like?