PDA

View Full Version : How do child & adult credits work for CS in 2008 DDP?

glad2shop
01-23-2008, 02:09 PM
I have some questions about how the adult and child credits work for Counter Service meals in the 2008 Dining Plan.

There are 2 adults and 2 kids in my family.
Let's say we want to just stop and have 2 counter service meals in total for breakfast. Are the child and adult credits counted separately for counter service?

Are the remaining counter service meals itemized on your receipt, broken up by adult credits and child credits?

Thanks so much for any information you might have, especially from someone who has used the new plan!

Itchy
01-23-2008, 03:10 PM
I have not used the dining plan with kids, but the way I understand how the dining plan works you get a credit for CS,TB, and snack for each member a day for your party. That is unless you have the deluxe plan then you would get one more per person each day which your reservation is for. I am sure that it does not know if it is adult or child, just total numbers which will show up on the receipt.

bobpfef
01-23-2008, 04:07 PM
They were not seperated when we went in 07. This may have changed since then.

Mousefever
01-23-2008, 05:01 PM
We used the dining plan earlier this month. Adult credits and child credits are not separated out for CS meals. They are still separated for TS meals.

:dory:

DANAM
01-24-2008, 07:19 PM
Adult credits and child credits are not separated out for CS meals. They are still separated for TS meals.

:dory:
Agreed!!!
We went in September and they are not seperated. We actually used 2 childs CS for Adults. I didn't realize it until last week when I was adding up what we spent trying to see if the new DDP would be worth it for us.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-25-2008, 01:38 AM
Technically, they are not supposed to ring in the items if they don't match the plans on the card. They are supposed to charge you for whatever extra you got.

So for your case, you have 2 adults and 2 children but show up with 4 adult meals, they are supposed to charge you for the other two adult meals.

This was enforced at Pop Century during my time there, but who knows? They might have given up.

They are supposed to be working on seperating the two of them, for some time now. Too bad they won't ever do it.