PDA

View Full Version : TravelZoo Top 20

ncscgirl2005
01-23-2008, 02:00 PM
Anyone else subscribe to this? I get emails every Wednesday with their top 20 travel picks. This Wednesday they have listed some good deals from Airtran flying out of the Carolinas.

jillluvsdisney
01-23-2008, 06:58 PM
I subscribe to Travel Zoo. I've used there top 20 deals 2x to books hotels in Orlando and Boston. I also used info from the top 20 a couple weeks ago to book a flight to Boston on Midwest.

DisneyDudet
01-23-2008, 09:42 PM
We used the Top 20 to book our trip to PARIS! It was SUCH an amazing deal, we couldn't pass it up!

I get the emails, but I tend to not look at them since it makes me want to leave the country again!

Miss Mouse
01-23-2008, 11:23 PM
I receive the emails and read through them each week, but I have yet to book one of their deals.

My issue is that the deals are typically restriced to specific dates, which are usually within the very near future, and my schedule doesn't allow for that type of sponaneity as of right now. There are some very tempting offers, though!

Hopefully one day! My fingers are crossed!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-26-2008, 12:17 AM
I used them to get us a great price on a room at Atlantis instead of doing the shore excursion on the Disney cruise. And you reminded me that I never changed my email address with them when I changed to Verizon.