PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Thanksgiving dinner place?

kid@heartforever
01-23-2008, 01:33 PM
We are going Thanksgiving week for the first time. We want to have a nice Thanksgiving dinner, but not sure where we want to go. We have done Easter dinner at the Castle and that was nice, but very busy and very rushed. Tell me what your favorite place to eat for Thanksgiving is, maybe that will help us out!!!:mickey:

Bohms4
01-23-2008, 01:34 PM
I haven't been there during Thanksgiving, but I would think that Liberty Tree Tavern is a good idea.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-23-2008, 01:47 PM
;) I would have to second the Liberty Tree Tavern vote-their menu includes turkey and dressing.....

WishingStar2006
01-23-2008, 02:35 PM
we're not big Liberty Tree Tavern People....I would recommend Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge.

Keep in mind that most restaurants have a Thanksgiving meal on the menu.

Have a great time...we love WDW for Thanksgiving!

ElenitaB
01-24-2008, 01:37 AM
Everyone automatically thinks of LTT and the crowds there on Thanksgiving show it! It is wall to wall people, incredibly long waits for your table, long lines for the ladies' room (which is located upstairs and the line was down the stairs)... so after experiencing that the very first year we went to WDW, we now go there Thanksgiving Eve, and find someplace to eat on Thanksgiving Day. Basically all the TS offer traditional Thanksgiving fare on Thursday so you'll be able to have turkey just about anywhere.