PDA

View Full Version : Big River Grille & Brewing Works

Bohms4
01-23-2008, 10:40 AM
I know that you can't make an ADR for this restaurant. I was just wondering if there is typically a long wait to eat here. We would like to go to dinner here on a Monday night in late April but there are 9 of us and we're not really into waiting 2 hours to eat. Just wanted to see what everyone else experienced. Also, how's the food? Thanks.

crazykids
01-23-2008, 12:02 PM
You can call the restaurant directly to make a reservation. I made a reservation to eat here in May & I talked to the manager & he took down my information. I don't have the phone number, but if you call the disney dining # they can give it to you.

Bohms4
01-23-2008, 12:44 PM
Wow, I didn't know that. How far in advance did you call?

Bohms4
01-23-2008, 12:45 PM
Disregard my question - I was thinking you meant last May until I reread what you wrote!

xipetotec
01-23-2008, 04:34 PM
I know that you can't make an ADR for this restaurant. I was just wondering if there is typically a long wait to eat here. We would like to go to dinner here on a Monday night in late April but there are 9 of us and we're not really into waiting 2 hours to eat. Just wanted to see what everyone else experienced. Also, how's the food? Thanks.

I *love* this place. The food is really good ( I mean it's "pub grub", you know, not Victoria and Albert, but it's good pub grub ), the beer is quite good. The wait depends on time of day, but most we've had to wait was 45 minutes, but you give your name and can go on and spend some time on the boardwalk. most of the time we've not had to wait really. We've actually gone AFTER a night at Epcot to have a late dinner and a beer. It's also family friendly. Never had problems taking the whole gang. ( and by the whole gang, I mean the WHOLE gang we travel with. 15 of us including kids of all ages and their respective parents ).

sorarail
01-23-2008, 05:11 PM
Hub and I went here for a late lunch last time we stayed at WDW. There were only two other tables filled. We had excellent service and very good burgers - plus they had a dark beer on draft that was very good.:beer::D

dteed
01-23-2008, 05:54 PM
Only did it for lunch and it was excellent. I would try it and see how long the wait is.

Donald A
01-24-2008, 11:54 AM
In November of 2006 my wife and I ate there. We were on the dining plan. It was great food. The wait that night was 45 minutes for two people. However, we sat at the bar and got full service with no wait. Obviously with 9 people the wait increases and I doubt you find seats for 9 in the bar area.

squijee
01-24-2008, 02:50 PM
Our absolute favorite place to eat...the blackened mahi mahi sandwich is fabulous...the best waiter in the universe...Antonio...going end of March can't wait....:mickey::thumbsup::number1: