PDA

View Full Version : Park Hopper Option Question

delusionalstitch
01-23-2008, 09:04 AM
I was wondering if it is possible to get a 1 day pass with the park hopper option. My GF brother is visting and wants to go to epcot however for me and my GF epoct is generally a half day park so we wanted to get him a 1 day park hoper if possible

CleveSJM
01-23-2008, 09:18 AM
Yes it is. It's pretty pricy at around $120. (http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/tickets/passes/magicyourway.asp)

DizneyRox
01-23-2008, 11:30 AM
A one day park hopper would be getting a 1 day MYW base ticket and adding the park hopping feature. Costs the same to add park hopping to a one day ticket or a 10 day ticket. So yes, the price above is pretty close. In a nutshell, it's expensive!

If you will buy it, Disney will sell it...

King Triton
01-23-2008, 01:09 PM
CleveSJM is correct. The one day park hopper is about $125 or so, which is about 50 bucks higher than the non hopping option. Pretty expensive for a day.

The only other thing I can think of is to go for a multi day non-expiration hopper That of course would be a lot more, but he could use it another time.

CaptSmee
01-23-2008, 01:42 PM
You can get them as stated above...I personally can't imagine Epcot being a 1/2 day park. We usually spend 2-3 days there soaking up all it has to offer.