PDA

View Full Version : Splash Mountain Rehab/Refurb Schedule

2girlsmom
01-23-2008, 07:46 AM
I know that "Intercot knows best", but for the sake of DD5, I have to ask....On both the official Disney website & on another (to remain nameless, but fairly reliable) Disney board, I see that Splash Mountain will only be closed through the end of January. I think that the other board pulled the information from the recent Pirate & Princess Entertainment/Time Guide. Intercot still shows closure until mid-February. I only ask because this is DD5's favorite attraction and we're headed to WDW 2/1-2/10. Any hope would be greatly appreciated! :mickey:

Damon18
01-23-2008, 10:15 AM
When I was there last week I am pretty sure the signs in front of the ride said it would re-open late February.

BouncingTigger
01-23-2008, 10:39 AM
When I was there a few weeks ago, the sign said something like "come back to make a splash in February."

Figment!
01-23-2008, 12:52 PM
Could be a very recent change in the schedule, although waltdisneyworld.com has had a history of some technical issues with its calender where rehabs has disappeared only to re-appear later.

As always, as-soon-as we can confirm a rehab schedule change directly with Walt Disney World Operations, we will update our rehab listing here.

T--
01-23-2008, 01:25 PM
It's been scheduled to re-open on 2/18, since I first looked at closures last fall. Our last day is 2/9, so I made a mental note that Splash and Snow White weren't open.
Currently, the disney site has nothing scheduled for maintenance at MK during Feb. which has changed only recently. Although I hope I'm wrong, I think there is a glitch in their site detailing closures for Feb.

Figment!
01-24-2008, 11:40 AM
The rehab schedule has not changed, the omitted listing was an error on the behalf of waltdisneyworld.com.

waltdisneyworld.com has (for now) corrected the error and the Splash Mountain refurbishment is back on their calender.