PDA

View Full Version : Preferred rooms at CSR

Lily
01-22-2008, 09:30 PM
Hello! Which rooms are preferred at Coronado Springs Resort?

CleveRocks
01-22-2008, 10:30 PM
By "preferred," do you mean preferred location, as in close to everything? CSR has no such category.

There are rooms you can pay more for that have a water view, and there are rooms you can pay more for that have a king-size bed rather than 2 full-size beds. And then there are various types of suites that cost a lot more.

But there's no such thing as preferred location rooms at CSR.

buzz2001
01-23-2008, 05:28 AM
Depending on what you want to be close to, here are some good building choices.

Cabana 9b is close to bus stop 1 and the main building with a short walk to the Dig Site (main pool) over the wooden bridge (most convenient location and most preferred).

Cabana 8a is close to the Dig Site (and playground) and bus stop 4 with a short walk to the main building (closest to the pool).

Cabana 8b and 9a are in between the 2 above. 9a has a quiet pool (and is the old smoking optional building).

Ranchos 7b has a quiet pool, is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a bit longer walk to the main building. 7b is behind cabana 8a.

Casita 1 is attached to the main building and is very close to the restaurants.

Casita 3 has great courtyard and fountain views but you will have to walk or ride the internal shuttle to get to the pool.

Casita 5 has some nice fountain and lake views and is close to the Dig Site but farther from the main building. Close to bus stop #2.

Make your room request as soon as you make your reservation. It’s never too early.

CleveRocks
01-23-2008, 06:03 AM
Lily,

Buzz2001 is an incredible source of CSR information. If you have more questions about CSR, post them and Buzz will be there for you!

ljv1975
01-23-2008, 08:50 AM
I didn't make a room request when we booked. I guess I didn't know any better. We have a king sized room booked. Is it possible to get the king sized bed and a water view?
Also, should I call the number for reservations to make a room request now or wait and contact the resort themselves a few days before our trip? I read somewhere that they don't upload reservation information until a few days before. . .
Thanks!

buzz2001
01-23-2008, 09:11 AM
King beds are located all over the resort and you can hget one with a wateview but keep in mind that some have a handicap accessibility feature (i.e., a walk in shower, lower bed, ect...).

I would call CRO now and make a request for the section you would like. Again, these are only requests.

Lily
01-25-2008, 08:55 PM
What wonderful replies! Thank you so much everyone! I've stayed at CSR once and really enjoyed it. This time I want to enjoy it even more. Thanks again!

CaptSmee
01-26-2008, 12:10 AM
I stayed in 2 incredible locations Casitas 2 and Cabanas 9.

Cabanas 9 was incredible. Closest to the lobby, main bus stop and a short walk over a bridge to the main pool.

Casitas 2 was a short walk from the lobby, near a bus stop, but a long ways from the main pool. There is a quiet pool nearby that we utilized often.

We got lucky both times with our room at this resort!!!