PDA

View Full Version : WL 7th floor

Catzle
01-21-2008, 08:38 PM
For those who have stayed on the 7th floor did it seem a pain to have to go up to the 7th floor for everything. We like to hang at the resort and wondering if it's going to be a pain after 9 days to keep going up and down?

Tinkerbellfan
01-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Everytime we stay at the Wilderness Lodge, we comment how shocked we are at how fast the elevators are there. They are very quick and there are multiple elevators that go up to the 7th.

Believe - you won't be disappointed staying at the WL or on the concierge level. It really is a treat you will enjoy!

BrerGnat
01-21-2008, 09:26 PM
I don't really understand your question? What do you mean "everything" is on the 7th floor? If that is where your room will be, then what is so inconvenient about having to go up there? The only other thing up there is the lounge, but there are other places to eat at the Lodge too, on the ground level.

I guess I just wonder what you're wondering. :confused:

Catzle
01-22-2008, 06:38 AM
I have always stayed 1st floor. Much more easy to get to places than taking up the elevator each time. We hang at the resort a lot and may go back to the room for different things throughout the day so going up and down a lot.

KylesMom
01-23-2008, 11:54 AM
We've never had a problem with WL elevators . . . either with the time they take to arrive at ground level & up to the room, or in service-type issues. Go for it !

TheRustyScupper
01-23-2008, 12:25 PM
1) Once you are in an elevator, does it matter
. . . if the room is on 7th floor
. . . if the room is on 1st floor
2) I don't think this will be an issue for you.

NOTE: The check-in is actuality on the 2nd floor. The strange thing is that based upon how you enter the hotel, you have to elevator down or stairs down to get to rooms on the 1st floor.

dteed
01-23-2008, 03:08 PM
Wow, I am blown away. What lounge is on the 7th floor?

TheRustyScupper
01-23-2008, 06:08 PM
Wow, I am blown away. What lounge is on the 7th floor?

1) The Old Faithful Club Lounge.
2) It is part of the Club Floor (previously Concierge Floor) service.