PDA

View Full Version : Another EMH question!

LauraSAnne
01-21-2008, 03:09 PM
Important Information:

-Yes, we will be staying on property
-Yes, we will have Park Hopper tickets

Based off of the above information, do you have to have a wristband on in order to enter a park DURING EMHs or can you just show your tickets/room key? For instance, if we spend the day at MK and stay there until they close at 8pm, can we then jump over to Epcot's EMH and get in even though we haven't yet attained a wristband?

Our problem is that we'll be arriving to the World in the afternoon and all of our trips must start at MK, but being as we won't have much time there, we'd like to spend the rest of the evening over at Epcot for their EMH, without having to go there first thing to get a wristband, to then go back to MK to then come back to Epcot later. Make sense? :thumbsup:

I guess then a good question would also be: Can you enter an EMH park after the regular closing time IF you have a wristband on or do you have to be in the park at closing?

BeccaO
01-21-2008, 03:14 PM
We just got back last night from spending 10 days in Disney. I asked this question to a CM last week. I asked her about the EMH for the MK that particular day and she said that you do not need to have the wristband to get into the park, in other words, you do not need to get it ahead of time. She told me that they would be giving them out all the way up until 10:00 that particular evening. They start handing them out approx. 2 hours before the parks normal closing time. Hope this helps.

KineGirl
01-21-2008, 03:15 PM
Disney takes care of all of it :cool: If youre in the EMH park already there will be cast members with runway lights and a little machine that processes your Keys to the World (everybody needs to bring theirs) and gives everyone a wristband. If you show up later (but not too late) they will get you on the way in. Have fun!!!!!

SBETigg
01-21-2008, 03:37 PM
You can enter a park having EMH after the park is closed for regular hours. At that time, they will give you your wristband upon entry. If you're already in an EMH park and staying late for the EMH, you do need to get a wristband- just head for the various checkpoints where they give them out. Ask a CM if you don't know where to go but there's usually someone near the park entrance areas.

LauraSAnne
01-21-2008, 04:18 PM
Awesome! Thanks guys!

DANAM
01-21-2008, 04:32 PM
I am sure you have already booked but have you ever considered going on a Sunday night? We drive during the day so we normally get to the world around 5'ish. We start out vacations on Sundays because MK is normally openned late, plus no one is there because it is a Sunday and we maximize our first day's ticket and don't feel like we wasted a day. This probally won't help for this trip but keep it in mind for your next one. Have a great time.