PDA

View Full Version : Wireless Reception

btharvey
01-21-2008, 08:59 AM
How's the cellular reception in the loops, specifically for VZW? I've got a wireless internet connection through them, and I wonder how good it's going to be. It all depends on how good the cellular reception is there.

We're planning to be there in mid-August this year.

A t D h V a A n N k C s E

Mrs.Mya
01-21-2008, 09:23 AM
When we stay at FW, we have no problems with cellular reception. I have Nextel (Sprint) and my son had Cingular ( AT&T) and had no problems at all. Hope this helps. Have a super time !! ;)

Not2Loud
01-21-2008, 10:54 AM
I have had no problems with my AT&T service at FW.

BronxTigger
01-21-2008, 10:58 AM
A t D h V a A n N k C s E

This is cool. I forget what those puzzles are called but when I first looked at it I said to myself, "Huh?" But then I took a closer look and it says "thanks" in "ADVANCE"! A clever one, you are!

ibrowse17
01-21-2008, 11:01 AM
No problems here either, though my phone always seems to get turned off and left in the truck:blush:

NJ Camper
01-21-2008, 11:08 PM
I have verizion on my phone and never had a problem but never used a wireless card for my laptop there would guess if my phone worked it should also enjoy have fun and take in the magic of Disney :mickey:

Disney Donnie
01-23-2008, 10:18 AM
disneys free wifi picks up very good at the outpost, the meadows ,and the settlement,and at some sites.Even if it doesn't pick up at your site its only a short trip to one of the above locations.

btharvey
01-29-2008, 11:30 AM
Many thanks to all ... would that I could leave my cell phone in my truck, but my work is such that I need to be in touch at least some part of the day, even on vacation. It's OK ... usually no more than five minutes a day.

My wireless card gets between 125 kbps and 1.5 mbps, depending on the reception, both of which are adequate for most emails I'd need to review, and to let DW and DD have access to their friends and other contacts as well.

Looks like no problem!

Thanks once again!