PDA

View Full Version : New dining plan @ cali grill

TFrauts
01-21-2008, 01:59 AM
First of all, is it true that they are changing the DDP and it will not include an appetizer??

At the Cali grill, with 2 ddp credits, do you still get an appitizer, or just main dish and dessert! Would they let DH use his desert credit as an appetizer, and mine as a dessert?? Do you guys feel this is worth it, or should we just pay for dinner, and use credits for the HDD??

Thanks, TIffany

Jared
01-21-2008, 04:23 AM
As of Jan. 1, the basic Disney Dining Plan does not include an appetizer under any circumstance. Each patron receives an entree and a dessert, and you cannot trade the dessert for an appetizer. It's a disappointing change. I would prefer an appetizer to dessert at almost every restaurant.

Of course, you can still order appetizers, but you have to pay separately.

The Deluxe Disney Dining Plan still includes an appetizer, but it is considerably more expensive and allows for much more food.

:tasty:

garymacd
01-21-2008, 11:16 AM
I just reread the DDP rules. It appears (if I read it right) children aged 3-9 still get an appetizer with the DDP but adults do not. Adults get dessert.

bobpfef
01-21-2008, 03:15 PM
The kids meals come packaged with an app. They don't get to order and "adult" app.