PDA

View Full Version : Character Dining at AK

ljv1975
01-20-2008, 02:48 PM
Am I right that since the Donald's Breakfastosaurus is discountinued there are no character dining experiences at AK? Thanks.

joanna71985
01-20-2008, 03:20 PM
Actually, the character meal was moved to Tusker House. So there is still a character breakfast at AK. Shame though, I really enjoyed the old Tusker House lunch menu. However, I do want to give it a try.

fielin
01-20-2008, 03:59 PM
The Character Breakfast now takes place à Tusker House !

DANAM
01-21-2008, 11:12 AM
Is it the exact same food as Restaurantosaurus? That was always our favorite breakfast. We love the skillet potatoes!!! Is Tucker House a buffet? We booked the Princess breakfast in Norway this year insteed. We thought we would try something new.

katzctkpt
01-21-2008, 12:13 PM
I think there is still a Donald Character breakfast, but it's in a different place and called something else. Tusker House, and I just can't remember the name of the breakfast...I'm sure there is someone on here that can enlighten us all........I hope, as we plan a trip this year and would love to have breakfast with Donald again, he's the best....

#1donaldfan
01-21-2008, 12:21 PM
Donald still hosts a breakfast at AK, I think it's in a different location (Tusker House) and called Donald's Safari Breakfast.....

JMTStone
01-21-2008, 12:21 PM
The WDW Website doesn't explain it yet but it does say Character Dining. When I made my ADR for it, they did tell me 1 Dining Plan table service character meal. I understand its Mickey and co in their safari clothes.

Hayden's Dad
01-22-2008, 10:57 AM
Donald's Safari Breakfast is now at The Tusker House at AK. It is a good buffet with really good character interaction and lots of room. The characters are Donald, Daisy, Mickey, and Goofy in their safari attire. We really enjoyed this breakfast and I would highly recommend it.