PDA

View Full Version : P&P Party for a 2 year old

ljv1975
01-20-2008, 12:43 PM
I can't decide if we should get P&P tickets since our DD is about 2 1/2. I know she will enjoy the fireworks if she can stay awake long enough. Would you recommend the party for a child her age? Thanks!

Goes4FastPass
01-20-2008, 01:37 PM
Unless it's the only day you have available to go to the Magic Kingdom I would plan to visit on another day during you stay.

I believe the day you take a toddler to MK fireworks should be a day when the ONLY time you spend in a park is that evening or a day that starts with a park visit then a long rest free play time at the hotel followed by a return to the park for SpectroMagic and Wishes - at a time of year when these aren't scheduled late in the evening.

tiaramom
01-20-2008, 01:38 PM
We took my daughter last year at that age.
She like it just fine- though the pirates scared her. It is very late, for the littles ones, and to be honest we didnt stay long at all. I enjoyed the other Disney parties much more than P&P
The xmas one is the best for little kids.
They are too late for most kids though-
when she was 1 yr.old- she slept in stroller- now that she is almost three- she needs her bed and it just wasnt as great as I thought it to be. They do not offer an eleborate stage show as does the xmas party. Also there arent any
cookies and hot coco. They offer c heap beads adn cheap candies - its cute- but not that fab.
I am not saying forget it- just be aware of waht your dealing with . They have plenty of princess meet and greets- which is nice.
The Halloween fun was muc h better than the P&P too....