PDA

View Full Version : MK parties - ticket question

kadesha
01-19-2008, 11:33 PM
Hi. I am planning a trip later this year and want to attend either the pirate and princess party or MNSSHP. I would like to only do the party on our first day arriving. My question is, would I need to purchase tickets for MK that day, or just party tickets? I will be spending 6 days in the parks, but 1 of those I just want to attend a party. So would I need 6 day tickets and a party ticket, or 5 day tickets and a party ticket? Thanks so much!

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
01-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Just a five day ticket and a party ticket is all you need. We used our MNSSHP day to go to DTD and swim at our resort. I think a lot of people don't realize this and essentially "waste" a "full" day of their ticket package.

If you enter MK as early as they let in the party-goers you should get a good 8 hours in the park anyway.

kadesha
01-19-2008, 11:43 PM
Thank you! That is exactly what we want to do. Just chill out after arriving and hit the party that evening! Thanks so much for your reply! :thumbsup:

kadesha
01-20-2008, 12:15 AM
anyone know when the halloween party dates are released? Thats the only thing holding me up now! lol!

Main Street Jim
01-20-2008, 08:14 AM
You can enter the park as early as 4:00pm with JUST your party tickets. You'll get wristbands that show you're staying for the party. That gives you from 4pm until whenever the first parade starts (usually 8:30pm) to hit your bigger rides. Then the fireworks after that, then treat-huntin'! ;)

Have fun!