PDA

View Full Version : hey there

dsmith072572
01-19-2008, 05:30 PM
i havent been to wdw in 3 years,thats crazy since i live 30 minutes away. i am waiting for my tax return to come so i can purchase annual passes.can anyone fill me in on the exciting recent changes to wdw. thanks

DisFan01
01-19-2008, 06:32 PM
First of all, WELCOME TO INTERCOT!

:rocks: :number1:

Okay, now...here is a list of all I can think of.

MAGIC KINGDOM:
Haunted Mansion Refurb
The Laugh Floor Comedy Club

EPCOT:
Soarin' (really great!)
The Seas: with Nemo and Friends

DISNEY HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS:
none I can think of

ANIMAL KINGDOM:
Finding Nemo the Musical
Expedition Everest

That's as many as I can think of.

Hope that helps! :thumbsup:

dsmith072572
01-21-2008, 10:44 AM
thanks for the info.i see your a cast member.i am a former cast member at coronado springs. i had a blast as a cast member.see ya later

IloveDisney71
01-21-2008, 10:48 AM
Make sure you see the changes at the POTC & the HM. I loved the updated version of the HM and Capt. Jack looks real in POTC.
If you get a chance, ride the updated version of Spaceship Earth. We got a sneak peak in December. We liked the changes to the first half of the ride, but the second half wasn't finished and it was pretty lame. I hope they do something to improve the second half!

Hair_Razor
01-21-2008, 10:56 AM
First off :welcome:
Just to let you know the tag of "cast member" is something you get on Intercot as you add more posts. Have fun planning!! I have found Intercot to be the best help and a fun community of the mouse crazy!:mickey:

The biggest change to Disney Studios of course is the name!:D: At AK there is the new restaurant Yak and Yeti I hear it is really good. Check out the dining area for reviews. ;)

DisFan01
01-21-2008, 12:32 PM
No, I am not a Disney Cast Member. INTERCOT does these stars by the number of posts you write.

For the complete list, click here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_usertitles). :thumbsup: