PDA

View Full Version : Tony's Town Square

jenalen77
01-19-2008, 04:54 PM
Any opinions on Tony's Town Square? I have not heard much about this place?
We thought about going to eat there before the night parade.:mickey:

Bethis26fan
01-19-2008, 05:15 PM
We ate there 2 years ago and thought it was ok. The main meal was just kind of avg. The dessert was good. I know that doesn't help much but just kind of how we felt about it.

Jeff
01-19-2008, 05:19 PM
We ate there 2 years ago and thought it was ok. The main meal was just kind of avg. The dessert was good. I know that doesn't help much but just kind of how we felt about it.

I agree. We ate there for the first time on December 30th. It was ok. It wasn't "bad" food, just nothing special. The interior was pretty cool though with all of the Lady and the Tramp pictures and the fountain. I'm glad we tried it but we probably won't go back.

jillluvsdisney
01-19-2008, 05:31 PM
I really like Tony's. I guess it depends on what you order. The chicken with pasta was excellent. My dad enjoyed the salmon very much. I have also had a really good flat bread pizza there. The tiramasu is very good also. I think Ton'y get a bad knock. We have had 2 very good meals there in the last year.

KarenP
01-19-2008, 05:55 PM
I agree with the consensus here. Our meal at Tony's was okay too. It was nothing outstanding, but not bad either.

Natazu
01-19-2008, 06:30 PM
I agree with the consensus here. Our meal at Tony's was okay too. It was nothing outstanding, but not bad either.
I agree with Karen agreeing with the consensus.

It's a fine place to eat pre-parade but for truly outstanding Italian, try Il Mulino at the Swan. (non-DDP)

texasteacher
01-19-2008, 06:37 PM
I ate there on Dec. 30 and enjoyed it. I would go back but definitely not at 7:45 in the evening! Both the restaurant and Main Street were packed. I think a lunch would be better for my family next time. The vanilla gelato is so good...

šošalyssaluvsmickeyšoš
01-19-2008, 06:43 PM
Eat their loved it I'm going again in 2 weeks Ravioli is my fave.

#1donaldfan
01-20-2008, 09:24 AM
We have to do Tony's at least once every trip. We love it!!!!! I'm not a "big" pasta fan, but I surely do love that place...the atmosphere is awesome and the location (MK) is great. I think once you try it, you too, will be hooked.:mickey:

elmjimmlm
01-20-2008, 03:41 PM
We loved it...We ate for lunch and this was actually one of the cheapest meals that we had...The restaurant was great looking and you have your picture taken in front of the Lady and the Tramp statue...:D

jeremyleo
01-21-2008, 01:49 PM
After too many bland buffets (common mistake for us it seems) Tony's was a welcome change on our last trip. The food was very good (I had the salmon, DW had pasta and chicken), so much so that I requested a recipe. DS and DD loved the kids choices at the time and the asmosphere was nice. The service was excellent, and the value for our money was good, IMO.

The only thing really missing was a nice glass of wine with dinner...

I have an ADR for my next WDW trip (next week). Hopefully we have the same experience.