PDA

View Full Version : 7:30AM ADR @ OHana's

BigRedDad
01-19-2008, 04:36 PM
We are staying at Pop Century. We have an ADR at O'Hana's at 7:30AM. MK doesn't open until 9AM. Will buses be running around 7AM to get us there?

Jared
01-19-2008, 05:08 PM
If you don't have a car, it won't be easy reaching the Polynesian by 7:30 a.m., but it's definitely not impossible.

There is a Magic Kingdom bus specifically for groups with early character breakfasts. When you arrive at the park, take the monorail to the Polynesian.

I recommend telling the bus driver you have a reservation at 'Ohana upon boarding. If the bus isn't too crowded, he may make a special stop at the Polynesian. It's a longshot, but it's worth a shot.

Good luck!

vamaggie
01-19-2008, 05:57 PM
I don't think I'd chance it with the buses. I would drive if you have a car or take a cab. Since you need to get to the Poly about 10-15 mins before your ADR that may be cutting it too close to do a bus and the monorail.

BigRedDad
01-20-2008, 05:55 AM
My parents will have a car, but we won't have a car seat. Taking a cab poses the same problem. This may make the decision to lug a car seat along.

Thanks for the help.

dolphinmickey9170
01-20-2008, 06:33 AM
As a taxi patron, you are not required to use a car seat for the little one. I know it sounds dangerous, but I wouldn't take the car seat with you just for this one day. We used a cab several evenings instead of waiting for a bus (crowds were astronomical). We just got in the back seat of the cab and put the baby in a seat belt. She sat right without a problem. It also wasn't all that expensive either. The most it cost was $20 tip included to go from AKL to SSR. Good luck and have a great time.:mickey: