PDA

View Full Version : bonnet creek buses

busterthebronco
01-19-2008, 04:14 PM
do the buses run from bonnet creek often?
where do they go?
the question is rent a car or not.
thamks ya'll!
(p.s. its snowing here in ga!):cloud9:

wendy*darling
01-19-2008, 04:52 PM
Do you mean to the golf course? There are no buses to the golf courses, but Disney does provide free transportation from your WDW resort to any golf course- just ask at the front desk.

If you mean to non-Disney resorts in the Bonnet Creek area- that would be up to each hotel. There is no Disney transportation to these resorts.

busterthebronco
01-19-2008, 07:27 PM
im sorry i was confusing.
i mean from the bonnet creek resort.
we've stayed on campus a bunch but we got a deal we couldnt pass up to stay at the new bonnet creek resort deal.
only thing is there is no disney bus service so we are worried about getting around.

DizneyRox
01-19-2008, 10:12 PM
Everything point to Bonnet Creek having a schedule for their busses. What that is, I'm not sure. Many other offsite hotels run every 1/2 hour or even every hour.

Last time I stayed offsite, I DID use their complimentary transportation and it was horrible. Only Disney busses (understandably) can get to the actual Disney bus stops at the parks. The others use the parking lots as drop off points. There are a number of numbered spots in the parking lots. If you've ever seen a gorup of poeple just standing in the middle of the parking lots, they were waiting for an off-site bus. None are covered from the elements.

We ended up using our car, it just wasn't very convenient. Cost wise, you can't beat it, but miss the last bus and you're calling a taxi.

Hair_Razor
01-21-2008, 01:02 PM
You might want to check out a Wyndham forum. I belong to one and they have a bus schedule posted for Bonnet Creek if you want the link PM me! Good luck we will be there in Feb. and Sept.!