PDA

View Full Version : Are there lockers at the parks?

duck51
01-18-2008, 11:45 PM
Hi,

Are there lockers at any of the parks? If so, how much do they rent for? Do you have any experience with them? Are they worth it to rent?

We are going the second week in February :yay: and expect to need a jacket for mornings and evenings at least. But it could be a hassle carrying around jackets all day. What works for you?

Thanks!

Darbylew
01-18-2008, 11:53 PM
There are lockers in the parks. We have not
rented one in a long time but the last time we
did it was seven dollars I think. :mickey:
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND GOING BACK ON
MARCH 31 FOR THE FIRST WEEK IN APRIL. :D

jaredkari
01-19-2008, 09:28 AM
We were there a couple weeks ago and rented a locker at MK. It was $7 dollars and then if you brought the key back you got $2 dollars back. I would assume it is the same price at the other parks.

Kairi_7378
01-19-2008, 09:38 AM
The lockers cost $7, which includes a $2 key deposit. If you buy a locker, and decide to park hop, just let the Cast Member know when you bring back the key. They will give you a receipt that you can give to the locker attendant in the next park.

The lockers are located at the front of each park, and are pretty large. Not always convenient to get to if you're far into the park, but you should be able to fit quite a bit of extra "stuff" in there. We like to stash our dinner clothes in a locker so that we (I) don't have to carry them in my backpack all day.

duck51
01-20-2008, 06:50 PM
Thanks! You've been helpful.

wendy*darling
01-20-2008, 07:21 PM
There are lockers at all 4 parks, but the rate just changed for 2008.

Large lockers are $7.00/day, plus a $5 deposit for the key.
Small lockers at $5/day, with at $5 deposit for the key.

When you return the key at the end of the day, you will get the $5 back.

Keep your receipt, because if you move to another park within the same day you can get another locker by just showing your receipt.:mickey:

Pirate Granny
01-20-2008, 07:27 PM
There are two locker locations at EPCOT...one at the front to the right of the 'ball' and one by the International gate (not more than 100 in that location though)...depending on where we'll be later in the day, will dictate which location we'll use...we've used lockers in every park...great if you're staying the day and don't want to carry alot of stuff...
:pirate: