PDA

View Full Version : New Items 1/19

WDWfanatic742
01-18-2008, 10:41 PM
Sorcerer Mickey Hat
PhilharMagic Chair Green
Teleportation Magic (Single Use)
Curse Storm Magic (Signle Use)

Items will be available starting 1/19/08.

Guess they still don't use spell check :laughing:

Will this be a first that they are going to sell teleportation magic in VMK (Even though it is single use)? PhilharMagic Green including alot of the green items are starting to appear more. Looks like they meant true in saying that they will start selling alot more rare things.

BTW, anyone else like me wondering why they are expanding this Single Use system? Seems pointless to me if they still sell the full use stuff.

Jeremy
01-19-2008, 03:56 AM
Thanks for the info:thumbsup:
i really like those Sorcerer Mickey hats that will be on sale.
and the green chair is cool as well.:cool:

LittleDragonErin
01-19-2008, 01:37 PM
I still don't understand the idea of Single Use magic outside of like Treasure Detector, Bat Magic (for those that couldn't afford it and needed it for a quest) and Inferno (at least before it was thrown into the common arena). Not with an expiration date anyway. Just bring back the spell room(s). -_-'

In addition, there's so much magic that's been out there with the staff, why not release that? From my count, there's 4 car magics still unreleased (off road pink, off road blue, off road green, regular yellow), 2 space suit colors (pink and green), 1 diving suit color, flying carpet, full use treasure detector and now Stitch Vehicle Magic (Host Bella was recently spotted wearing it).

Also, anybody else wondering about the Sorcerer Hat pricing? Half the price of all the other hats...hmm...makes me wonder who and how they come up with their prices.

chrisb26
01-19-2008, 02:00 PM
I too don't fully understand the point of a single use magic. I do agree single treasure is good. I can also see the point of bat. However the rest I just don't understand. I saw one person with a full lanyard of single use snowman magics. That was 3000 credits. Why would you buy that when in just 2000 more credits you can get a full use that never expires? :confused:

I don't fully understand the way vmk prices items in the game either but I am fine this week since I just got my extra sorcerer hat from a treasure magic single use that I won in Phinny's room. :D

That green chair is also nice to have I might get a couple extra since I used all mine in my pirate theater lol

I also don't understand the reasoning of not releasing magic. They don't even have to make more as Dragon pointed out above there are several magics that the hosts or others have that have not been released why make more just release that!

I just don't understand this month so far.

I was told if I liked magic I would go crazy I have yet to go crazy.

Blue Genie
01-19-2008, 02:39 PM
Me to I haven't got any of the magic stuff cause...

1. Some of the magic they have I already own
2. There's stuff in here I don't want to get

I really don't know why I'm getting credits anymore cause I harlly go to my rooms anymore so I really don't know why I get them for.

RenDuran
01-19-2008, 05:38 PM
I was told if I liked magic I would go crazy I have yet to go crazy.

Yes, it's been a disappointing month. Nothing too magical about it!

Patricia
01-20-2008, 09:07 PM
... I have yet to go crazy.

Hmm. That is debatable to some of us who hang out with you. ;)

Magic is pretty slim, not to mention they made it a short month. I was planning to need a lot of credit.. of course the month isn't over yet. But yeah..