PDA

View Full Version : Never Received My Deed

DizneyFreak2002
01-18-2008, 07:59 PM
Yes.. the title says it all... I joined up in August, had all the paper work complete, after many issues, by the end of September... The first payments have been deducted from my checking account... However, NO DEED!!!! I was told I'd have it by the end of November.... So, I called member services.... Their answer: I don't know, we sent it out.... I asked if I could get a new one and was told nope... Instead they are mailing me a COPY of the original deed.... Now, the original deed is out there somewhere, and I am getting a COPY??? I swear this better be worth the cash I am paying for it.... Deep down, I know it will be....

DISNEYFIX
01-18-2008, 08:06 PM
If you bought resale contact them.

Horizon93
01-19-2008, 11:57 AM
I remember that it took a while for me to get mine, but not that long. Have you tried calling your guide?

I also remember all of the difficulty you had when you were buying in. But i believe that you are right, in the end, DVC will be worth it!

DizneyFreak2002
01-19-2008, 12:48 PM
I remember that it took a while for me to get mine, but not that long. Have you tried calling your guide?

I also remember all of the difficulty you had when you were buying in. But i believe that you are right, in the end, DVC will be worth it!

I spoke to a manager in Member Services... I want to say the accounting area, but, I could be wrong... What ever department handles the contracts and deeds... I spoke to a manager there... She said she saw it was mailed out, and that they never received it back as undeliverable for some reason.... So, instead of the original, I am getting a photocopy... And yes, I did have issues in the beginning... Some Disney's fauly, but, mostly, FedEx's fault.... Well, I have my first DVC trip planned for October... I hope this goes well... LOL...

wendy*darling
01-19-2008, 02:34 PM
I think they send most documents by FedEx.
Maybe Member Services can give you the tracking number?

It sounds like your FedEx guy has it out for you! ;)

DizneyFreak2002
01-19-2008, 03:24 PM
I think they send most documents by FedEx.
Maybe Member Services can give you the tracking number?

It sounds like your FedEx guy has it out for you! ;)

I was told it was sent regular mail...

Horizon93
01-19-2008, 04:01 PM
I think my deed arrived regular mail. Of course, this is DVC mail. They said the planners were mailed on 12/15 and I just recieved mine last week!

DizneyFreak2002
01-19-2008, 05:46 PM
I think my deed arrived regular mail. Of course, this is DVC mail. They said the planners were mailed on 12/15 and I just recieved mine last week!

I got my planner yesterday.... Actually, I looked through the planner... I love how they do the planner.... I prefer the magazine any day lol.....

DizneyFreak2002
01-22-2008, 06:17 PM
Update: Received the copy of my deed today.... I already filed it away for safe keeping...

Horizon93
01-22-2008, 07:56 PM
Well, at least it got there and you know that the real one actually exists!

GothMickey
01-23-2008, 11:43 AM
Dude, you had so many issues. Were you actually shocked that you did not receive your original deed? :rotfl: