PDA

View Full Version : Disney Rewards

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-18-2008, 04:07 PM
:thumbsup: Has anyone used their Disney rewards at DW before? How long does it take to get the rewards card? I am hoping to have enough points built up to pay for our last day's breakfast at Kona, since our DDP credits will be gone so I want to wait as long as possible to get the maximum number of points....Also, what is the ratio points to dollar...I think I remember than one point equals one dollar, is that right?

MauiMouse
01-18-2008, 04:20 PM
It takes a while to get your card. I don't recall off hand but I would allow at least 4-6 weeks.

Every $100 you spend you get $1 in Disney Reward Dollars.

AZ Disney
01-18-2008, 05:31 PM
I ordered my rewards card online and it was in my mailbox a week later. 15 hours until we leave for the world!!! Yahoo!

Tick-Tock
01-18-2008, 06:31 PM
You can order your card and then transfer the bulk of your points onto that card later if you're trying to maximize your points.

MauiMouse
01-18-2008, 06:49 PM
Just remember that you have to have 20 points to order your first card, then like others have said you can transfer more points.

BklynChick
01-18-2008, 10:56 PM
There is also a minimum number of points you can transfer to an existing card - it's either five or ten points, can't remember which. They should be able to tell you when you order the card.