PDA

View Full Version : Parade Pictures?

dteed
01-18-2008, 02:02 PM
Do you think a Photopass Cast Member would take pictures of a High School band marching in a parade? Or should I get a good vantage point and take them myself?

JMTStone
01-18-2008, 02:30 PM
I've seen the PhotoPass people doing photos before a parade but never during. I think that's when they take a break. I could be wrong....

DisFan01
01-18-2008, 02:32 PM
I have really never seen a Photopass Cast Member take pictures during a parade. :(

berri_boo
01-18-2008, 05:12 PM
We had photopass photographers taking pics for us in 2006 when we were Grand Marshals of the afternoon parade. So it could be a possibility.

McGoofy
01-19-2008, 01:33 PM
I'll bet if you found one to ask, they certainly would not tell you "no.":mickey: We were at Epcot for the Flower Festival last May. Our son was having such fun with the ladybug release that my DH sneaked off and found a Photopass CM in a nearby area. DH asked him if he would come over and take candid photos of our son with the ladybugs. He agreed, and the photos turned out so cute. It was the same situation as you, it was "out of the norm" of what the Photopass CM normally took photos of, but when we asked, he was glad to do it. It never hurts to ask!:mickey:

NJ Camper
01-19-2008, 01:43 PM
Maybe try both that way you should get what you want unless you don't have a decent camera I don't remember seeing CM's doing the photo passes during the parades either but it's not going to hurt to try asking one if they would be able to take the pics for you worst thing is they say they can't good luck:mad:

McGoofy
01-19-2008, 01:52 PM
Just thought of something else....

Perhaps you could make arrangements earlier in the day when you do see the Photopass CM's. Since you know you want something specific, they may be able to accomodate you if you plan ahead.