PDA

View Full Version : Just Added A Day

Airblue1
01-18-2008, 10:20 AM
We just added a day to our vacation. It is not one that is planned out, that is very unlike me. However, what is something that I might be missing. We are basically covering every park and downtown. Our accommodations will be at the French Quarter and it is just my wife and I. Are there any must does you folks might suggest?

DDuck66
01-18-2008, 10:25 AM
Since we live close by, we spend a lot of time at the parks, often unplanned. Several ideas come to mind, go to DisneyQuest for an afternoon, go Resort Hopping and see some of the resorts that you have never stayed in, or take one of the tours around WDW (Keys to the Kingdom is excellent).

DisFan01
01-18-2008, 10:27 AM
Well, here is my top 5 list at the Parks:

#5 -- Space Mountain
#4 -- Spaceship Earth (Soft Opening)
#3 -- Haunted Mansion Refurb
#2 -- Soarin'
#1 -- Expedition Everest

Congrats on adding a day! :mickey: And havefun at every park! :thumbsup:

ibrowse17
01-18-2008, 10:28 AM
When we do that, we leave it as a day to go back and do what we missed or really wanted to do again. Having that extra day always helps:thumbsup:

JMTStone
01-18-2008, 11:19 AM
I always try to leave a day open to do the stuff we missed. In my family, we often split up. DD15 and DH run around and do the exciting rides and DD6 and I try to catch any parade/show we missed.

Have lots of fun!

BouncingTigger
01-18-2008, 12:24 PM
When we booked our vacation (room/tickets) through MJ, we got a packet of stuff from Disney, including a voucher for miniature golf. I wish we had had time to use that. So if you guys are mini golf fans, that might be an option. I heard the mini golf area is cute!

Taja
01-18-2008, 12:59 PM
Anything you didn't do and wish you had or really liked and want to do again.

Tour the deluxe resorts. The monorail resorts and the EPCOT resorts are the easiest, but AKL and WL are worth the time and effort.

Relax and chill in preparation for your journey home and return to reality! *LOL*

Bri
01-18-2008, 01:43 PM
i would also suggest the Keys to the Kingdom tour. it's really amazing and it's a 5 hour tour so it will take up some time.