PDA

View Full Version : Dumb question about "dreams" giveaways

BelleEdenMom
01-18-2008, 12:30 AM
um, how do you enter for them? I've been scouring the Disney sites and the have all the rules and stuff, but not how to enter!

Zippy 1
01-18-2008, 12:56 AM
If you are talking about Year of a Million Dreams giveaways - you can enter by sending a postcard. Limit is one per day per household. Somewhere in the rules it gives you the address. I have it but am not sure it is o.k. to post it. PM me and I will give it to you. We have won 5 sets of Mickey Ears and a YOMD lanyard. We are still sending in to see if we get something big. We also got Mickey Ears when we were in DW in November. Our raft was chosen when we came back from Tom Sawyer Island.

BMan62
01-18-2008, 08:29 AM
Starting on December 19, 2007, eligible participants can enter without being present in a Disney Property by hand-writing their full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on a piece of paper or postcard and sending it with proper postage affixed to: P.O. Box 8650, Elmhurst, IL 60126, USA or if a legal resident of the UK: 2008 Disney Dreams Giveaway,483 Green Lanes, Suite 200, London N13 4BS, England. Limit one mail-in entry per person per day during the Giveaway Period. All mail-in entries must be mailed separately, postmarked on or between December 19, 2007 and December 31, 2008 and received by January 14, 2009 or they will be void.