PDA

View Full Version : Rollaway beds at POR

inspector1
01-17-2008, 03:38 PM
In the AB section of POR, are rollaway beds allowed for rental in addition to using the trundle? There are five of us, DS 12, DD 10 and DS 8. With the size of beds in the room I don't think there will be enough room for our "very tall" family. Me 6'8", DS 5'11"... Info and advice is appreciated. We have already booked for the first week of March so changing hotels (deluxe) will be very difficult.

sleepingbooty
01-17-2008, 04:30 PM
No, they don't have rollaways for rent, but I think you'll be okay with the trundle. We stayed there last fall. There were 8 of us in two adjoining rooms. My adult brothers are two big to share a double bed, so what we did was have in one room, my parents in one bed, one brother in another bed, and one of my young daughters in the trundle. Then in our room we had my husband and I in one bed, the other brother in the other bed, then our other daughter in our trundle. With the exception of my brother's snoring it worked out fine. Maybe your daughter could use the trundle, and put the two boys in the other bed. BTW, we also brought a twin size air mattress that we thought about using instead of the trundle, but never bothered. Maybe you could bring one along and try that if they trundle is too small.

E-OR
01-17-2008, 05:56 PM
Do they not rent them here because of the trundle bed? We stay at POFQ often and always get a roll away for $16.50 a night. Our two boys are at an age that they do not want to sleep together. I know they don't rent them at value resorts because of the room size that is why we stay at the moderates. We are going to stay at POR for the first time in September and will want a roll away. Do they rent them in the mansion section?

katzctkpt
01-18-2008, 09:26 AM
We are a family of 5 and we have our 2 dd sleep in the bed and our ds sleeps on the trundle. He's over 4ft says its comfy. I really cant see putting another bed in the room it just would make it tight. Could your 2 ds sleep in the bed and dd on the trundle?

#1donaldfan
01-18-2008, 11:10 AM
Just the trundle......but, it doesn't hurt to ask upon checking in....:mickey: