PDA

View Full Version : Illuminations Cruise - share?

Kuzco
01-17-2008, 01:42 PM
Hey everyone,
Will be in the world between April 26 and May 2nd. Looking to possibly share an Illuminations Fireworks Cruise with someone and of course split the cost.
We are a family of 4.....Me, wife, daughter 8 & son 7.
Any feedback would be great. Thanks Kuzco

pilk
01-20-2008, 07:43 PM
My wife and I will be at WDW April 25 to May 3. Might be interested in doing a split on the boat. How about April 29 (Tuesday)? Can work on details via PM. If that works for your plans.

Kuzco
01-22-2008, 02:37 PM
Still interested in sharing.....but looking at the schedule, I believe tues night the 29 they will be having the pirate and princess party at MK. So we would be attending that. I will look at the week more closely and see if we can come up with a date. Any ideas?? Talk to you soon.

pilk
01-22-2008, 08:22 PM
We could try for either April 30th or May 1st.

Pilk

pilk
02-06-2008, 04:03 PM
I just booked our P&P Party tickets. It is not running on the 29th. I also had the CM look up the availability of the boat for the IllumiNations cruise during the time frame that we are down there. At this point in time, all the boats are booked. She said that they book fast and to keep checking back to see if there was possibly a cancilation. The only ones that are currently avaiable are at MK.

Kuzco
02-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Yes I know about the 29th, but we were able to get tix for May 2nd. I have also been trying to get a cruise. Keep trying. If you get one let me know and I will do the same. Talk to you later. Kuzco